Evolution Path.

"Slash" Shelton yelled as he jumped and slashed at the neck of the opponent.

"Amplify" Garvin yelled as he used 220 ounces of sensory energy to improve their proficiency level (20 ounces for an extra person).

"Speed Strike" Alston yelled as he made slashed at the other neck of the big lizard.

Unfortunately for the both of them, even with the amplified skill, alston swords could only make a deep gash at the Gish's neck and shelton's spear could only cut a bit through the lizards other neck.

Upon landing back on the ground the duo were surprised to see that the damage they had done had not really affected the monster.

"It's because of the difference in levels that we are losing this battle" Garvin thought.

The Gish focused it's attention on both Alston and Shelton before it bellowed a loud roar and proceeded to launch it's heads on the both of them.

Before the duo could react two barriers appeared in front of the both of them as the heads  of the Gish rebounded from the impact.

"Now!" Doanne shouted as she released the two barriers that she had casted on the duo.

"Remember wesley aim for the back of the heads. It is it's weak point" Garvin said as he proceeded to use another skill "Restrict" which cost 150 ounces of sensory energy to cast for 15 seconds each extra second cost another ounce.

A white light shot out of his palm that touched the Gish's body before it's body released a white glow that dimmed.

Wesley took the chance to make a giant leap as she aimed her bow at the back of the two necks of the creatures and released it.

Shelton and Alston both moved at the same time as they struck the necks of the gish again but with more focus and intent.

Luckily, their strikes landed at the exact spots that they had struck earlier. They yelled as their weapons struck deeper into the necks of the monster.

Doanne released her barrier as she gathered the mana around her and hurled a fireball at the lizards neck.

These four strikes landed at the same time as the gish felt two bolts lunge into it's brain. Seething flames at it's back and it's neck getting detached from it's body.

After that, the necks fell on the floor and the rest of the body began to thrash around.

The scene was creepy for wesley's but she maintained her composure.

"Restrict!" Garvin yelled as two white lights shot from his hands and hit the detached necks of the Gish.

"If it manages to reattach itself, it would be disastrous for us" Garvin said.

At that moment the entire party received a notification Ding *Congratulations, your party has killed a level 25 monster*
*Distributing points.....*
*You have all leveled up*

The System announcement made the party to check their stats to see what their level was.
Doanne had leveled up to level 20, alston and shelton had leveled up to level 18, wesley had leveled up to level 17, while he had leveled up to level 20 from his initial level of 19.

Garvin understood the reason behind this distribution. He didn't cast any attack that directly affected the Gish but he only enhanced his allies and restricted the enemy.

Wesley had hit the weak points of the enemy and this gave her enough points to skip a level. Alston and Shelton had to put in effort into their attacks and thus were rewarded.

Doanne had been the one who casted the most attacks on the Gish including saving allies and attacking it.

More than half of his sensory energy had been used up from the exchange.