Tultul Warriors.

Flashes of lightning pierced the sky and made loud rumbling noises of thunder and in her invoking room, the Priestess who had been shaking her metal beam stopped.

From the eyes of the statues shone a deep blue light began to emerge and soon the enter room was shrouded in it.

By the time the light finally dimmed, the sky was finally cleared from the dark clouds that covered it.

In front of the Greykin priestess, the bowls of red blood had changed to an ash colored liquid.

"Thank you lord of the six phases," she said while kneeling on the floor.

Sometime after the entire incident, the priestess stood in front of two Greykins dressed, a male and a female.

The male was dressed in blue robes and the female was dressed in red.

They both had crowns that were wooden circles placed on their head with the centre having a blue diamond shaped ore.

All three of them sat on the rug made of animal fur and discussed.

"Chieftain and Chieftess, the sacrifices were a success,"

The chieftain who was in blue robes said "The Lord of the Six Phases has truly been generous to us for the past twenty years,"

The Priestess smiled "Truly indeed, we are worthy at such a time like this,"

"And because of that, we have to inform you of our desire to expand," he continued.

The eyes of the Priestess widened at his words.
"Expand!"

"Yes, the six greykin villages of our tribe have enjoyed the works of our labour with great harvest,"

"It'll be great to share this with others,"

The Priestess took a deep breath and asked "How do you want to share the works of the lord of the six phases?" She said,

"Head Priestess," the Chieftess called out her full position before explaining "At first we planned to send diplomats to the villages but only received threats of war,"

"In fact, we've had some raids from nearby tribes because of this and as sort we could only come to ask you,"

"To release the Tultul Warriors," The Chieftain finished her words.

The Head Priestess looked at them for a while and took a deep breath "As long as you follow the conditions and do not engage in murderous slaughters then I can dispatch the Tultul Warriors,"

"However, should you use them for murderous purposes, the wrath of Tultul will ruin our lands just like it did so during the time of your grandfather. Even till now the wounds of the Kaluk greykins are still being heard of till now,''

"Your worries are unfounded and your warnings will be adhered to,"

"Please take the small bowls that Lord Tiltul has blessed and distribute them to the other villages so that their lands will be blessed,"

"Yes," said the Chieftess.

"It was a pleasure to meet you in the holy village Head Priestess Tuli," said The Chieftain.

Not long after they had finished chatting, they placed their hands on their chest. A sign of pledging from the members of royalty.

It wasn't long before they all stood up and left the three sided hut where ten guards with wooden spears were stationed.

When they had left, Tuli called out her successor's name "Raa Mesihen!"

The flap of the hut was opened and Raa sprinted before her master before kneeling.
"You called," She said.