Sensory Energy.

Garvin looked at the young child "You are my descendant and the one that will inherit my job after my death" He said.

"Father what do you mean?" The child looked at garvin in confusion. "I am currently going on a long journey. Before I come back I want you to learn how to use sensory energy, the energy given to only our family" He explained.

"But father where are you going?, I have no idea on how sensory energy feels like. How can I even use it?" The young child explained his condition to his father.

"Raynard. Where I am going is not something that you need to know now. As for sensory energy. You have seen and watched me long enough to know how to use it"

"Members of our family are known to have the potential for sensory energy the moment they are born. It's time for you to know what you are capable off" Garvin smiled as he and and raynard walked into the tribe which has grown from the size of a village to a large town and would soon reach the level of a city.

While they were inside the town, four humans walked towards them. "Sensory Mage, everything is ready" They said.

Garvin looked at raynard who sighed upon seeing this. "Father I wish you good luck on your journey" Raynard said.
Garvin proceeded to pat his son at the head "In the family residence, you will see writings on slates and slabs concerning sensory energy recorded. Read and understand them, you can do it" He smiled as he looked at the humans and said "Let's go" And like that, raynard's father left the tribe.

A few days later when morning came, raynard rose from his bed to go towards the obelisk. He wanted to put the information that he had gained from the writings into use. But there were a few problems.

Raynard POV
"From the writings, the new messenger of the Queen of Hunt must first be contacted by the Queen of Hunt before they can access the sensory realm later on when they stay beside the obelisk.

But I haven't been contacted as my eyes must first turn completely white, however I had sensory energy when I was born.

If that is the case then how would my sensory energy potency be dormant from birth if I have to wait for glowing eyes to unlock it if I can absorb it and use it" I said to myself.

"Since one requires the power of the queen of hunt to access the sensory realm can't I just use the obelisk since it is also infused with her power" I thought.

"Only one way to find out, why wait for glowing eyes. Besides, the writings never stated that there were side effects from trying this technique out so it's worth a go"

So raynard sat on the ground around  the obelisk and changed his position to a meditating one before he closed his eyes.

Semna who was in the higher being realm could feel a strange force trying to enter the intermidary realm. What was weirder was that the force came from her power.

By one of Shawn's law which was the law of transcension and astral projection stated that for one to access otherworldly worlds or realms while being in a spiritual state.

They needed to have the energy of that realm gained from the aid of an higher being or a material that had it's power, possess a bloodline that passed down the energy of that realm or be given access by whoever was in charge of that realm.

Since the intermediary realm was typically a no man's land. Only the other two options were practical for the situation.

"Who could it be" She said as her eyes turned completely white. *You have activated the skill 'Eyes of Prospection'*

Semna's vision provided a birds eye view of the toris tribe from the obelisk which had developed. Under the obelisk sat a young child who was meditating.