Healer

The berserk crocodile Baro has now been made unconscious thus putting an end to the second match and now…”

As Ulmer continued to announce the matches and declaring the winner, Shawn continued to watch the tournament with its intense fights and occasionally betting on which fighter he had confidence in would win in a match.

“Doing this all alone is boring. I should have invited the others over,” he scolded himself.

“Wait, the only thing they do is stay in their realm all day, watching lakes and the only thing I do is sit here all day,”

“I should summon them sometimes,” he said before chuckling.
“Now what else remains?”

He still had some years left to pass before it hit the 1,500 years mark but he has technically watched every race in the world of Ornio.

“System, is there anything else that still remains for me to watch?”
[None is particular]

It was at that moment that he remembered one very important question that he had always wanted to ask
“What's the time difference in this room and the rest of the world?”

[Every one minute equals one whole year of events unless fast forwarding or slowing down time powers are used]
“Are these powers used unconsciously?”

[Yes, apparently during host's viewing, the timing was slowed down from one minute to three minutes for a year]

“So in other words, I've been experiencing fifteen hours of being awake for each 300 years I watch. That explains it all!”

Shawn then began laughing. It was no wonder that he was always tired when at home. The time difference between the white room he was in and the real world shouldn't have caused him so much stress like it was doing now.

Right now, he was not interested in knowing anymore than he had known. He just wanted to see what else he could watch to pass time.

It was at that moment that the screen which was showing a real time view map of Ornio suddenly changed.

“What's Tultul doing in the human territory?”

South west of the northern continent where a large patch of grasslands covered the region, a certain figure could be seen moving into the territory of a small town where the humans there had moved from using mud to bricks and wood in construction.

Tultul had appeared in the vicinity and seemed to have disguised himself with a change in skin but not to the green eye color and had a straw hat covering his head.

He was currently heading through the wooden gates with a spear tied to his back when one of the guards stopped him.

“Who are you? Where are you coming from?” The guard questioned him.

Tultul simply replied with a smile and touched his throat.
The guard's eyebrows furrowed as he tried to figure out what he meant.

Another guard smacked him from the head “Dummy, he's saying that he can't speak at the moment. He might be affected by the weather since it usually happens around times like this or maybe he just can't speak,”

The guard then faced Tultul “Sorry but unless we know what you are here for, we can't let you in. We know nearly everyone in the town but yours is too unfamiliar,”

Tultul then raised the basket that he was holding and the guards were surprised when they saw the contents.
“That's awfully a whole lot of herbs and some of them don't look like the ones the others carry. Are you from a distant land?”