Teachers Students.

Shawn slowly opened his eyes to see himself in his room, but there seemed to be something wrong.

At that moment he realized that the alarm of his room wasn't ringing. His eyes opened clearly and he felt the area of his bed where his head rested on especially his pillow was wet.

He stared at the figure who stared at him back with narrowed eyes and joined eyebrows.
"Good morning mum" He said.
"Oh good morning son. I was just wondering when you will wake up from dreamland to get your siblings ready for school as well as yourself" Emily said as she stared at her son.

Unable to take the impulse of the stare shawn knew that he had messed up and he was obviously not ready to hear the next line.

"Owwwww!!!" He shouted as he reached his hands towards his ankle.
Emily panicked and was just about to say something but then her eyebrows locked together.

Shawn took the opportunity to jump off his bed and run to the bathroom. He placed his hands under the sink and washed his face.
"**** what was I doing asleep for that long" He said.

He had missed his alarm that his mom had to pour sprinkle a lot of water onto his face to wake him up.
"I have to ask the system, what is happening to me" He said.

Shawn had to rush his morning activities to get ready for school. He ran out of his room, carried his bag which he had arranged since the previous day and ran into the dining room downstairs sat down on the table and quickly ate his lunch.

"You better don't stuff yourselves like a pig or else your father's gonna send you to the gym" Emily said.
"It's alright. At least I'll grow stronger and...."
"Mummy!!! Come and feed me" Stacy cried out.

Emily and Nick who sat on the table burst into laughter when they heard Stacy's voice.
"Sweetie. Don't you want your big brother to feed you" She asked.

"It's mummy that Stacy wants!!!" Stacy cried out again.
Fifteen minutes later, Shawn carried little Stacy into the car outside of the house.

Nick who was all dressed up for work sat down in the drivers seat and waited for the siblings to take their seats.

He turned the keys and the engine started, the car was droven from the house o the school of Shawn. Shawn had woken up thirty minutes after the timer and it was a little close to the time for the bell to be rung.

Shawn got out of the car and got Stacy out of the back seat to the ground. "Bye bye daddy" Stacy said as she turned to wave a hand at nick.

"Bye sweetie, see you soon" Nick said as he drove off. Shawn was headed towards Stacy's class when he heard a voice.

"Hey Shawn wait up"
Shawn turned his back and saw three figures approaching him. It was Harry, Stephanie and Charles who were coming to school.

"I am surprised to see that you are just coming here to school today when you come way earlier than the rest of us" Harry said.

"Oh well, it's a long story" Shawn replied as the four of them walked to the class of Stacy and dropped her off. "Bye sis" Shawn said.

Stacy just waved and turned to walk into her class. "What a snub" Shawn said.
Shawn and the trio walked into the classroom where they all dropped their bags onto their chairs and took their notes and went to the hall as the bell had been rung the moment their bags had been dropped.

Shawn and the rest of the trio entered the hall for the starting the assembly with the other students. By the time the assembly was over, all the students sat in their chairs for the beginning of the first class and that was mathematics.