Two Higher Beings, One Race.

"If that is the case then, I will like to make the 'Warrior Gravagor' a higher being"

[Purchase will code 1,200 CP since you've already bought an higher being from the orc race]

"So the price hypes up right!?, You love to rip me off,"
[You don't spend it on anything else but this]

"Fine take it from me,"

The system made sure that his ears received the sound of money being removed, making him feel something nearly close to a heart attack.

"My precious CP"

His thoughts were soon interrupted by the emergence of a blinding light that later receded revealing the presence of a large green orc with red eyes and a large ax that laid on his shoulders.

Upon making contact with Shawn, he immediately went on his knees.
"Greetings master," he said.

"Good day Gravagor," Shawn replied.
"I decided to summon you to become a higher being because I need you to do something. Something that involves your domain,"

"Whatever, master requests of me, I will follow,"

Shawn nodded his head before turning to the tab that had not yet closed. He pointed to the red dot in the map, "You see this place. It is where you were born, where you lived and where you were raised"

"I am asking you to develop it. To make the few orc tribes there become stronger and to form a powerful horde that will resist the invasion of any form of intrusion, other orc hordes that might rise up in the future, grow and if possible other races that would want to exert dominance,"

Gravagor nodded his head signifying his zeal and desire to uphold the instructions given to him.

Shawn knew that what he was doing was raising an already formidable race even more formidable but on the other side, this would eventually serve as an experience mode for Gravagor to hone his skills.

"Uhmm master, may I be allowed to ask a question?" he said.
"Go on," Shawn urged.
"How do I go about doing this?"

Shawn looked at him with a puzzling gaze "Explain better please,"
"Should I go about picking messengers, or should I just make myself a part of them and bring them to higher heights or..."

Shawn immediately realized that Gravagor was still new to the business of a higher being.
"I believe that the system already gave you a good idea of the realms in Ornio right?"

Gravagor affirmed his words with a nod
"In that case, go to the higher being realm and observe them for a while. You should then be able to be decide on which move is suitable for you,"

With those words, a blinding light embraced Gravagor after the warrior orc had just greeted Shawn and left.

Shawn immediately laid on the couch, feeling tired and exhausted about all of what he had seen.

"System, shouldn't this be just about the time you tell me that I need to log out,"

[You are correct indeed, however the number of hours set has not been completed yet]

"I think I've seen enough for today though, so kindly

"Then can you at least log me out, so that I might as well enjoy my sleep?"

[Request granted]
[Logging creator out of the world in 3…2…1]

The entire room vanished and Shawn's eyes opened and he immediately rushed to check the timer that was not far from him.

"It seems that I'm an hour early," he looked at the alarm I was surprised at before his eyes began to shut down and he slumped back into his bed.

For the next hour left until the timer started ringing, he had slept off.