Discovery Realm

Shawn felt enlivened by the topic 'Probability', the explanation by the teacher was incredibly easy to understand.

"Don't get ahead of yourselves thinking that this subject is that easy. As you continue to reach higher levels, you'll meet more stress on this topic"

The alarm bell then rang, forcing the teacher to leave the classroom for the next only to stop halfway through the door.
"And yes before I forget, take the first exercise on the topic in your textbooks and submit before the week ends,"

"So, he's only giving us till tomorrow as an alternative?" One of the students whispered into the ears of another.

A few minutes remained until the appearance of the next teacher and Shawn was still staring at his textbook, glancing through the questions of the exercise.

"Oohh! This example seems to have a bit of a challenge,"
"This question might take a long time to fix,"

"Are you free to help me explain some of the questions?" Richard's voice interrupted him from his inner monologue.

He turned to the busty student beside him.
"Of course, we can solve it together after school. But I can only spare twenty minutes or so"

"That'll be enough," Richard replied.

Then the entire class turned to face the teacher that had appeared from the door.
"Greetings young ones,"

The day of school continued before it once again passed as always as the alarm rang marking it.

Students rushed out of their classrooms, eagerly carrying their bags to take with them to leave.

The Elementary School where Shawn's siblings were was just a few miles away from the current location of the school.

It wasn't long before the gang entered the premises where they had also closed for the day. They strided through the gate and followed Shawn to the classroom where Stacy was.

The sounds of grade one kids running on and about the classroom made them chuckle before they entered.

After a few minutes of searching, Shawn noticed Stacy who was sitting on her chair, relaxed as her hands held crayons that rubbed against a paper.

Shawn whistled in a certain way that made her perk her head up to look at him.
"Only brother will have such a bad whistle," She told herself as she noticed the presence of his gang and stood up.

"I've hardly seen you whistle before to alert your sister?" said Charles.
"Oh, we just started that practice recently. She calls it 'horrid'"

His mind was dragged to the moment when

He then stepped into the classroom, the teacher in charge noticed and didn't stop him since she was already familiar with who he was.

"Welcome brother," Stacy's next words made him laugh.
"Your 'horrid' whistle was truly horrid like mom said,"

Shawn did not say a single word and just took her bag with one hand and held his small sis's hand with another and they both exited the classroom.

"So how was today?" he asked as they walked further into the premises to locate Lucas.

As usual, he was with his friends, playing around and this time his clothes had been dirtied.

"Tsk tsk. Hope you're prepared for mum's scolding," said Shawn.

The Roland siblings entered their house and went to their respective rooms, of course with Stacy preferring to stay with Lucas and Shawn going into his room.