Return.

After the scolding session, Emily took Stacy to her room and helped her with her homework.
Lucas and Shawn went to their own rooms where the did what they did everyday.

For Lucas, he went to his room and started scrolling through his phone. Unlike his elder brother that decided to complete his homework before doing anything else.

Shawn wasn't bothered about his phone been taken away because he still had a PC given to him by his dad after he brought a good result home. He turned on the PC after he had completed his homework.

He turned the PC on to play some online games. Suddenly he heard *Knock* "Shawn dinner's ready"
"Alright mum I'll be down there in just a minute" he said.
After a few minutes of playing he opened his door and headed straight to the dining room.

When he got there, everyone was waiting. His dad nick had just arrived from work. The family prayed before they all began eating.
"So can somebody tell me how school was today" said Emily.
"Fine for me" said Lucas.
"It was good mama" said Stacy.

Nick proceeded to ask Shawn "Shawn how was school today"
"It was fine dad" replied Shawn.
"Come on. Gist your old man about it"
Shawn proceeded to tell them about how the maths teacher gave the students extra homework to do and the grim look on their faces he also excluded the richard dawson incident in class.

Apparently, Mr Roberts was a new teacher that had just arrived in shawn's school some weeks back. He gave them homework to do which was during the weekend.

"Well that should make them even more focused and not to slack off" Nick said.
"But they could always ignore the homework" said Lucas.
"If they did he just has to go and inform the principal who in turn will inform the parents not to complain" Shawn said.

"No wonder they had a grim look on their faces when I saw them coming out of the staff room" said Lucas.
"Well maybe they need to be monitored well from home" said Emily.

The family changed to another topic. One of such included Nick's continued growing business of fashion and designing.
After the family dinner everyone proceeded to go to their consecutive rooms.
Shawn after playing video games and reading a bit before he fell asleep.

After a few minutes of sleeping, he heard a notification.
"Installing Creator Shawn back to the world of Ornio"
Shawn opened his eyes and was surprised to see himself in the same empty black room that he was in before.
"The hell. Why am I here again"
"Didn't you tell me that I was dead" he said.

*I did not give you a reply to that question. You concluded that you were dead*
"Okay I can't refute you for that" he said.
*Creator Shawn has yet to complete the making of his second race*
"Yeah. That was where I stopped last before I was rudely kicked out"

*Apologies for that*
"Whatever. Now back to finishing my race" Shawn said.
A tab appeared before him showing him the incomplete drawing of the new race that he intended to make.

Shawn continued to draw the race that he intended to make and when he was done he began to describe them.
They had red to grey skin and blue eyes. They also had thick bulging muscles and their hair was packed and black or red.

Meet the Harans. Users of physical energy and able to control the power of flames for their mages and shamans. They had the innate qualities of tough, strong and domineering.
They followed the law of the strongest rules unlike the goldorn's who followed the law of respect and bravery.

The Harans we're 0.5 to 1.0 meters taller than the goldorn's. An adult haran was strong enough to throw a huge rock from a distance.

After placing them on the world, Shawn checked the requirements and saw that he still had 1 more race to have been able to reach the requirements.

He had already used up all of his free creation races slot so it only meant that he had to get a free race from a quest. Currently the number of quests that he had completed was 4 he had earned 5,850 CP and needed 6,150 to complete the 12,000 points quest.

He looked at the available quests remaining.
1. Earn 12,000 points -
2. Have up to five races in your World -
3. Have an Overseer for your race or world.
4. Complete Six Quests.
5. Create a Realm - C
C means completed.

It seems like I would have to watch the world and do something for it or pick someone. The Soul Hunters of the jury realm will still take a long time to make a leader emerge so the objective of making an overseer will take longer than expected.

Wait I am a creator. What if I can make a race to evolve from the animals and beasts or make my first overseer from one of them by training them.
Yep I'm definitely going to do that.
But I could also fast forward the time for the races to evolve before I pick one of them to be an overseer.

"System can I forward the time" Shawn said.
*Yes, But depending on how long you want to fast forward the time for it will cost you. A year for 5 CP*
"So if I wish to forward the time for 200 years I take 1000 out of my points"
*Affirmative*
"My current points are 2,750 so I'll see what to do after 200 years" Shawn said.

"Alright forward time by 200 years"
*Processing.....Deducting CP. Forwarding time*
The Screen that was showing an overview of Shawn's world began to show the fast forward effects by rolling and fast clouds.

After a few seconds.
*Fast forward of world complete. Do you want to view the events that occured*
"Yes" said Shawn.
The panel closed and a new one emerged showing the events that happened for the past 200 years.

Well nothing really happened to the goldorn's who had a lifespan of 180 years, the Humans who had 100 years, the elves who had 200- 250 years and the Harans who had 120 years except that it brought the five factions of the jury realm in competition for guiding and bringing souls for judgement.

So there was nothing really impressive about them except from one who Shawn decided to look into later except from the beasts and animals evolution which was what Shawn had been waiting to see.
The south eastern great plains of the northern continent, an animal with a tail is walking in the distance.

The animal with the tail walked to a river in it's vicinity which happened to be one of the many rivers that flowed from the ocean into the mainland.
But what was impressive about this animal was it's silvery white skin which was not supposed to be in areas like this except from the tundra of the southern continent.

The eyes of this animal was blue and the four limbs all bent as the animal made it's way to drink from the river.

Unknown to it, there was a green snake that happened to be around the vicinity. The Snake made it's way to the animal and bared it's fangs before it struck.

The animal as if it was a reflex action jumped away from it's spot and avoided being bitten by the snake.
The Snake hissed in irritation as it had missed it's target.
The animal growled at the snake and showed it's white and canine teeth before jumping on the snake showing it's intention to land a clean strike which was kind of a stupid move.

The snake hissed and avoided the attack before it striked at the wolf. The Wolf seeing this raised it's sharp paw and slashed at the snake with it's claws hitting it to be pushed back in the process.

The snake being hit, shaked it's head and bared it's fangs at the wolf before spraying poison at it. The wolf closed it's eyes which were hit by the sprayed poison. It was lucky but the poison literally stung it's skin making it to howl in pain.

The Snake looking victorious and happy at the wolf's misery proceeded to finish the job. But unfortunately for it, it couldn't be anymore wrong. As it jumped at the wolf as if sensing the attack the wolf turned and opened it's mouth releasing an howl.

The howl was more of a sonic boom that pushed the snake away from it's position and to the ground in an upside down motion.
The wolf still with it's eyes shut jumped at the snake and with precise movement it claws pierced while the paws pressed the snake's skin.
The snake as if suffocating tried to pull itself away from the position and the pain that it had received.