Haran Battle.

There were four hor families and each of the four hor Families had a specific mark that was exclusively given to the best among the family members.

Even if they traced their lineage to Hor they still had to obey the rules that he made.

Since Lulm was chosen by his own family to compete for the position for tribe head, he should also possess the marks that were specific for those of his family who were declared the best.

"In this test, you are free to participate in dealing with each other by accessing the powers of your marks" The Old Haran said.
Besides all of them were level 20 warriors.

Lulm's marks were made from his right shoulder to his right arm and they were a creation of interlocking diamond shapes. The other three had their marks on their neck, chest and waist.

For one to be sure that they were the best, they had to have the marks bestowed upon them by the tribe leader as only he had the right to bestow the marks to those who were worthy of it.

But for their weapons, they were all made to have the spear which was the ideal weapon of their tribe.
Out of the four, two came from the hor families and the other two were contestants that did not have family backings.

The four harans locked their gaze on one other. Each waiting for the other to make a move before they would act.

After a few moments of waiting, one of the harans decided to act. His markings made in the form of Chevron patterns glowed as he dashed towards Lulm.

Lulm harrumphed as the Haran approaching him "Alright, that's how you want to have it" He said as he stomped his foot and raised his himlo spear as he met his challenger spear with a clash.

The other two harans also began engrossed in battling each other. Lulm smiled at the Haran that attacked him as their spears clashed.

"Daloa, it is exciting that we are competing again. Don't you think?" He said.
The Haran harrumphed as he withdrew his spear and twisted it while sending it towards Hor.

The twisted spear moved in sync with his command as it shot towards Lulm. Lulm responded by taking a step towards the side and bending his back as the spear wheezed past him.

"The first rule to defeat an opponent with fast reflexes is to be calm and pay careful attention to the opponents movements" Lulm said to himself.

"You are no match for my speed" Daloa said as he swept his spear towards Lulm. Lulm bent his back as he brought his spear forward and deflected his opponent's spear.

Taking the time given by the deflecting of the spear Lulm slashed his spear at Daloa.
Unfortunately, Daloa managed to bring back his spear to block the incoming attack.

Daloa smiled as he moved his body from the direction of lulm's spear and slid his spear along the latter's spear while moving his feet.

Lulm's eyes narrowed as he tried to move his body from the spear attack. Unfortunately, his knuckles were grazed by daloa's spear.

Lulm jumped back to separate himself from Daloa "His markings increase his speed. Seems like he's been having good practice with them. I need to tire him out first before trying to engage in direct combat" Lulm muttered.

He could feel the pain of an himlo spear grazing against his skin but he ignored it.

"What are you muttering on about?" Daloa said as his chevron marks glowed again as he dashed towards lulm.

As he ran towards Lulm the latter held his spear and met his attack held on. Daloa attacked Lulm with a thrust of his spear, the latter blocked the attack and swiped his spear towards daloa.