Test Given.

A bright light burst out of the orb and enveloped him in it. The yellow paper ground around him had now transformed into to white.

Imfrim was stunned by what he saw in his trance-like state. The image of a dwarf with blue eyes sitting down, his two hands which were clasped together began to separate slowly as sparks of light began to converge to reveal a light brown orb in between.

The scenery changed again, the same dwarf he had seen earlier now stood in front of an anvil with a hammer in his right hand and the same orb in his left hand.

The dwarf began forging in front of him and before he knew it, a black dagger stood in his presence.

The dwarf then placed the orb closely to the dagger and slowly, the orb inserted itself into the dagger.

When it had been completely inserted and the orb was nowhere else to be seen, the black blade of the dagger gradually changed to the light brown color and it glittered even with the lack of sunlight on its hilt.

Then the entire scene vanished and he found himself back in the realm of the technology tree.

He was confused as the orb he held began to withdraw from him.

Dulgol did not waste time in explaining the vision.
"What you have seen is the blueprint for what I needed to show you and it has been etched deeply into your memory,"

"The dwarf you saw is what I call a converter. A new class that I want to introduce to your kinsmen,"

"A converter," Imfrim repeated.

"Yes, if you noticed, some animals and monsters around seem to manifest strange powers that you find troubling"

"It is the reason why the current contests all seek for you blacksmiths to create something more volatile, more powerful than the ones previously forged"

"Do you mean weapons capable of combating these strange powers?"
Dulgol smiled at Imfrim's understanding "Indeed"

But he was even more impressed when the dwarf tried to connect the dots "The converter dwarf managed to manifest the energy or power that those strange beasts use and combined it with the dagger, giving it features made from that energy,"

"You are correct but at the same time, you are not,"

Imfrim was surprised at this response while Dulgol looked at Keystone and bent his head.

"We will like to be on our way now,"

Keystone responded with a bow of his own before proceeding to clap his hands three times, returning the dwarves to the hills.

Dulgol sat on the green fields of the hill they were both on and looked at the now blanketed sky dotted with stars.

"If you want me to explain to you, sit down," he said.

Without a word, the dwarf listened and also joined him in looking at the night sky.

"The power the strange beasts use is called mana. The power the converter used was sensory energy,"

At this point Imfrim was confused but kept paying rapt attention.
"Sensory energy is a strange but dynamic power. You can use it to access realms that you cannot see with mortal eyes use it to boost the energy you primarily wield,"

"What are the dwarves' strong points?"

Imfrim thought for a while before replying "Forging,"
"And?"
"Strength,"

"Yes strength,"
"Imagine being able to manifest your strength into a certain form to use in boosting yourself or the weapons you wield,"

Imfrim's eyes widened in shock "You mean that you want us to be able to imbue our weapons strength to ours but wouldn't we become weaker in the process?"