First Higher Being.

"Kadan you are more suitable towards the enlightenment and mana part so there you go"
"Thank you master Shawn" Kadan said as he got up from his knees.

"Himlo you are much more suitable in being a figure that loves combat so you can have strength and speed as your skills"
"Thank you master" Himlo said and also got up.

"Ikdo that's your new nickname for Ikdorn. You are a protector of forests and watcher of animals and trees so take good care of them"

Ikdo stood up from the ground "Thank you master Shawn" he said.
Shawn nodded his head as a way of acknowledging Ikdo.

He looked at the female one who was wearing a blue sleeved gown and had flowers on her blonde hair, blue eyes.
"Semna you have quite a lovely character so you'll be given protection, nightwatcher and Hunt"

"Thank you Creator Shawn" said Semna as she rose up from the ground.
"Since all of you have been given posts do use it well. If you do something really had I am going to punish you and if possible erase you"

Shawn said in his mind "I can erase them right?"
The System replied "Yes you can. Just need to point your finger and say erase before you receive a notification to confirm"

"Ok. That should have a stronger effect on them" Shawn said.
"Now I think that I should still wait for a particular period of the world to come before doing anything" Shawn said to himself then he heard a notification *You're first overseer is nearing death*

"It's true. He's lived for more than 400 years which is not normal for his race. Better go and see him"

He forgot that the four higher beings were still standing. He remembered that after almost saying his mind out loud.
"You can go to the world realm and enjoy yourselves. But remember no bad actions"

A human was walking across the thick and  dense trees and picked some twigs up. Her name was Diane. She was an early riser and would always wake up to search for wood to bring back to the tribe.

After all, they hadn't yet discovered how to make gas cookers. Things were going great until the winds suddenly began to move and a lady with a green and blue sleeved gown appeared in front of her.

The aura radiating from her made Diane to know that she was not ordinary. She stumbled on a twig and fell while also shaking
"Who are you" She managed to say through chattering teeth's.
"I am Semna"

"You mean, the mother skilled in hunting and the protector of us during the night" she said
"Yes" Semna replied.
"What does one who has high prestige and esteem like you require from one who has no position in her tribe and is just a simple person" Diane said.

"I require your help with something" Semna said.
"And what is that you require of me" Diane said.
"I want you to be the only one who can see me and tell my words to your tribesmen"

"But how. They won't believe me. Someone with greater prestige than I should do be able to do so" Diane said.
"If it is prestige, post and influence that you are  talking about I can help with that" Semna said as she moved instantly appearing in front of Diane and placed her finger on her forehead.

Senna's blue eyes instantly turned white. Diane's eyes also turned white before changing back to brown.
"I have formed a connection with you. That way I can sense all the activities that happen around you in your tribe.

I can also speak to them through you" Semna said as she turned and walked away.
"Wa.i.." was all that Diane could mutter before Semna vanished like the winds.

"The mother of hunting has shown her presence.The whole tribe must be informed and know" Diane said as she rushed to the direction of her tribe.

A red man walked into a cave and gathered some materials e.g stones and wood together to use to create a camp fire.

Unknowingly, to him while he was doing his things such as sharpening his spear another man appeared while peeking through the fire before disappearing.

The man not aware of what was happening continued the sharpening until he brought his spear forward and deflected an incoming spear.

"So it seems like you are an alert one. That is good" said Himlo as he appeared in front of the man.
"Who are you" the Haran said as he stood up while pointing his spear.

"Why do you point an item that can do me no damage. I threw the spear to test if you were an alert or easily distracted one"
"And what if I was?" The haran asked.

"Simple, the weapon would have gone past your shoulder and you'll be scared from the encounter" Himlo said.
The Haran still not giving up asked again "Who are you?"

"Look at me closer and see who I am" Himlo said.
The Haran's eyes widened as he knelt on the ground with his spear placed on it.
"Great Grandfather" he said.
"You are a carbon copy of my grandson. Very good, it seems like he did find a fertile mate to bring it from" Himlo said as he smiled.

"What does great grandfather require of me" the Haran said.
"Hor. I require you to become the leader of the Dimoa tribe" Himlo said.
But  great grandfather "The tribe is happy with the current leader are you saying that I should end  him and take the post.

If I did I would never receive acknowledgement from the other members of the tribe"
"Oh don't be a fool. The tribe leader is near death if I am correct. You just have to be prove to be capable of being the leader and get nominated"

"But father there are other contestants, stronger than me and even more capable than me"
"Then you would have to return with a stronger fermor than them. I will train you but you have to be zealous if that post will be yours. After all it is obvious that you do want to.be"

"Yes Great Grandfather" said Hor.
"Good training begins in the morning" said Himlo as he poofed.
The next morning Hor woke up to feel a stick being hit at him.
"Ouch. Great grand..."

"You slept for too long and was too lazy to wake up" said Himlo.
"But is it in the morning when the sky hasn't even yet shone"

"A warrior awakes to train and not goof around so start moving!!!" said Himlo.

A elf holding a bow walking past the deep forests of the southlands of the northern continent.
She found a creature with it's head bent to the ground. This was one of the creatures that will be eaten by the elves. Although, most of the time it was training and archery.

It seems like it was just grazing. The elf said as she pulled her bow and fired it. The arrow was headed towards the creature.Bit before it could a barrier appeared and the arrow sizzled into nothingness.

When the elf saw the creature as it raised it's head up and looked at her, she knew that she was in for it.

She took her bow and ran towards her home. The creature which was actually the Ikdorn now Ikdo rushed at her by appearing in front of trees while she navigates and avoided it.

What she didn't know was of Ikdo's forest abilities. Even tree in the forest could be felt by him including movements from ground to surface.

As the elf ran across the forest the Ikdorn was just appearing at wish.
Eventually, it managed to confuse the elf's direction and left it to lose focus on which direction or go.

While the poor elf was still trying to figure a way out of the maze, Ikdo appeared in front of her. "You tried to kill me then ran when you saw me. Why is that" he said.

The elf who was a she replied "Because my people need animals to survive and you are that creature that is talked of often. I must run to save my life"

"I won't kill you but for your people I believe that you would need to pay something in exchange because the status quo and balance of the forest ecosystem must be maintained"

"I will talk to them about it. Now leave me please" she said.
"I will after this" Ikdo said as his eyes glowed and he looked at her.

She tried to close her eyes or at least turn away but she was drawn into it and didn't notice the change of her eye colour from brown to green.

"I can now see if you will do as you have said
was the words that Ikdo said before vanishing.