Cheek Kicking.

Bharash raised an eyebrow "Do we?"

"Yes we do. Absorbing energy from this hi and helping each other figure it out would be nice"

"Besides a lot of us are going to get pain in our cheeks if we don't master this new power" he added.

"Let's rest up a little" Bharash suggested.
"So be it then" Armagan agreed.

The nine of them laid their backs onto the hill's surface to face the clouds at the sky.
After a while, Armagan raised his head up and shouted aloud.

"Let us move now!"

Bharash closes his eyes in frustration. "Who do you suggest should go first, you?" He said.

"Nah, not me. I've been kicked in the face before and it was not funny nor was it enjoyable" Armagan replied.

"Well maybe Drache should go then,"
Drache could feel the gaze of all those in front of him and gulped.

He could see Armagan's fist tightening.
"Go easy on me please," he said.
"It depends on how aggressive you become" Armagan replied.

Drache took a deep breath and implanted his hand into the blackened hill and his white horns brightened, his scales simmered and his eyes seemed to glow.

It wasn't long though, before all of that changed and he bellowed a roar before loud yells and shouts were heard.

"Alright he's done and he couldn't control it. Whose next?" Armagan said before pointing at Bharash.
"Bharash you should go"

Bharash arched an eyebrow at the Draconian.
"Yeah, Bharash you should take the first step" Another Draconian suggested.

It wasn't long before all of them started rooting for one another leading them to all have facial brusies as they all laid on the floor with tiredness and red marks.

"It seems that we lost track of what we were told to do?" Drache said.
"Indeed I agree" Armagan mumbled through his swollen face.

Drache immediately raised his head up and imprinted his hand on the hill and the rocks below him sizzled with the heat emanating as a glow from his palms.

The same effects happened once again as he felt himself being revitalized but this time, he tried desperately to resist the pleasure he felt from absorbing.

Then he felt it, a strong energy entering his mind and threatening to invade it.

With his focus in resisting the pleasure he felt, his mind managed to withstand the intrusion until he finally caved in and his scelera became red.

That was when Armagan delivered a kick to his face.

"I found it. I lasted longer" he said with one of his palms at his cheek.
"We all noticed" Bharash replied.

"If we can resist it then how can we push it back or how can we utilize and control it?"

"I don't know, I believe that I might get broken cheeks before we can find answers to that" Drache replied.

"But I will like to try again and resist a little more"

That day, most of the draconians left with swollen cheeks.
"We'll come back when they feel better" Armagan mumbled.

A few days late, the nine of them appeared at the same spot.
"Only around these areas, the place where you were as well as a few were draconians becoming beasts after absorbing" Bharash said.

"So in other areas and the clan, no such thing of ours happened?" Armagan raised an eyebrow.

"Yes"
"This effect is only specific in some areas and in other parts, its not" Armagan concluded.