ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 - ℕ𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕚 𝕋𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕤𝕦

Hi guys, here is a bit more info on Y/n:

Quirk, Water Bending: You have the ability to control water. Think of Katara from Avatar the last Airbender. An example of some of her fights:

You can control water in any of its states, water, ice, steam and blood. You can also heal people but their injuries become yours, so you don't do it often as it takes up a lot of energy as well. You can't heal your self.

The drawbacks of your quirks include dehydration, headaches and you can sometimes end up passing out but you can use your quirk for a long time and you are very powerful so you rarely feel the drawbacks.

Y/n is based on Katara but she is not her. Y/n will have a slightly different personality.

Y/n - Your name

L/n - Last name

N/n - Nickname

E/c - Eye colour

H/c - Hair Colour

Anything that I add that isn't here will be explained later.

Onto the story!!!

Previously...

It was time to leave. I looked at the big photo of my family. We all looked so happy. I was on my Dad's shoulders and he was holding my Mum in front of him. This was only taken a year ago, we all looked the same. I smiled, I knew what I had to do.

4 Year Time skip - Now age 14

My locket thudded on my chest as I ran. I was running towards the building I currently lived in. The owner of the building made me work after school so that I could stay there. I couldn't be late otherwise he'd give me another hour of work to do and I couldn't have that because I had a whole  ton of homework to do and I needed rest afterwards.

Nakai Tamotsu, the owner of the building, was a stubborn old man that I respected more than anyone. He took me in and acted as my guardian when he found me running around the streets, causing trouble.

Flashback

It had been a two months since my parents died and it  was a week until my birthday. When I left home, I took a train to a different city to  make sure that the authorities didn't find me. I ended up in the outskirts of Musutafu. 

I had run out of money within the first month, I didn't know how expensive everything was. I had been resorting to pick-pocketing and had gotten very good at it.

But since it had been a very rainy week, not many people wanted to walk which meant less sources of money for me.

In my time by myself I had been backed into an alley and mugged at knife point, but I had very little money on me at the time; the little money I had was taken from me. I couldn't do much at the time, one of the muggers had a shield quirk so any I attack I attempted was stopped with ease. Scratches littered my arms and face for resisting them.

After my encounter, I lay on the floor of  an alleyway and let the rain drip on my tired body, washing away the tiny amounts of blood leaking from my scratches.  

The only good thing about the rain was that I got to practice my quirk without travelling to a body of water. I was able to keep myself dry in this weather due to my quirk. But, currently I couldn't be bothered to do anything, I could just pull the water out of my, surprisingly well kept, clothes with my quirk later.