ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚 - 𝕋𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕚 𝕐𝕒𝕘𝕚

Y/n's POV

I feel warm. Too warm. Is it happening again? 

"No, please no. I don't want to do this again," I mumbled. 

I looked at Bakugo who was standing still at the end of the hallway we were in. We stared at each other for a moment until the image of him started to distort. He began to change into a bigger, buffer frame. The new person forming from Bakugo wobbled gaining balance. Their face came back into focus. I was petrified. I saw the wide, manic eyes and the crooked smirk that had been terrorising my mind for five years.

Bakugo's POV

I stared at Y/n, not moving. I was still in shock to what I had done.

She mumbled something under her breath before staring at me. Her eyes widened and she looked at me as if I had just transformed into a monster. 

Y/n's POV

I couldn't just stand by and watch like I was forced to last time. If I can still move, I can still fight and I can stop this villain before he can cause anymore harm.

There's no sign of Bakugo, did the villain get to him? 

As much as I would like to teach him his lesson, I need to save him. I know what that villain is capable of. 

I wobbled up and got into a fighting position. I used my water bending to pull water out of the air and turn it into two ice daggers, the same kind I used against All Might on the day of the sludge villain attack.

All Might's POV

Oh dear. 

I recognise her.

She is the one that attacked me the day I met Young Midoriya. How could I not see it sooner? 

If she intends to use those daggers the same way she did when I first encountered her, then I need to stop her.

"L/n! If you use give any sign of using those daggers to wound Bakugo, then I will have no choice but to step in and your team will lose the match!" I warned L/n through the ear piece.

"Shut the hell up! I am trying to save Bakugo! And I wouldn't have to if you had done your goddamn job right!" L/n screeched back at me. She sounded panicked and I could see her shaking through the monitor. 

What was she talking about? She was clearly set on attacking Young Bakugo, how would that save him? And how had I not done my job right? Was this her twisted way of telling me I should have stepped in sooner? 

No, I think she clearly needs to work some things out of her system. If things go too far then I will stop her.

But I'll need to confront her about this later and try to smooth out any hatred.

Y/n's POV

I prepared myself mentally before charging at the villain with my daggers. I jumped up into the air and tried to strike him as I landed. 

He dodged skilfully and quickly despite his wobbly stance. The villain decided to return my attack and ran at me, pulling back his fist for a punch. It was a similar punch to Bakugo's opening attack so I knew partially what to expect. However, I  didn't anticipate that the villain was going to use his quirk to blast himself over the top of and behind me. 

Before I could react, the villain hit me in the back, causing me to fly forward. 

That was a split second decision to change his move. The villain must have become smarter in the years since he mindlessly murdered my loved ones.