ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡 - 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕎𝕙𝕪 ℍ𝕖'𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕚-𝕤𝕒𝕟

"These are the living quarters, you are in the last room on the right of this corridor," Yoshito pointed, directing my gaze to the end of the dark wooded and cosily carpeted hallway. "Just a heads up, if you don't lock the door, Max knows how to open them so you might wake up hugging a not-so-stuffed animal."

Max's tail thumped behind me as I kneeled down and squeezed his face. "I don't mind. You just want cuddles, don't you Max?" I cooed.

Yoshito started to walk down the hallway so I grabbed my bags and followed. 

"These two rooms," he gestured to the first doors opposite each other, "belong to me and Sora. If you need anything during the night feel free to come and get us. If we're not here we'll be downstairs." I knew which belonged to who by the initials on the door. "The next two belong to my side kicks. They are currently and a confidential location but you will meet them very soon." 

"Okay, got it," I said.

"Here is the key to your room. Sora made sure there were clean sheets put on and I think she might have left you a snack," chuckled Yoshito. He handed me the key which had a little key chain with a little picture of Max with a bow-tie on. 

"You look very smart in this photo," I laughed, petting Max's head as he pranced around me trying to see his photo.

"Speaking of snacks, if you go round the corner and down the hall, that's where the kitchen is. I think that concludes the tour, remember to come down to the gym after you've settled in."

"Yep, I'll be quick," I nodded. 

He strolled back downstairs, Max plodding after him. I fumbled around with the key before realising I did not in fact have to try hold everything all at once. I set down my costume case and twisted the key in the lock. 

After the lock clicked open I pushed pushed the door and entered. 

It was really cosy looking. To the left was a double bed with many pillows and blankets piled on top of it, over head was a bookshelf with trailing plants alongside the books. In front of me was desk with one of those really leafy plants on it. There was a plate of biscuits with a little 'Welcome! :)"  beside a lamp on the desk. To the right, there was a set of drawers beside a door that I am pretty sure led to a bathroom. 

I left my shoes at the door and traipsed in. My feet met a soft carpet that took up almost the entirety of he room. I placed my costume case on top of the drawers and opened my back pack. I pulled open the top drawer and started unpacking all my tightly rolled up clothes.

I pulled off my school uniform and grabbed my tracksuit bottoms and a tank top. I was quickly ready, grabbing my trainers in one hand and jumping over to the desk to grab a biscuit in the other.

I went back the way I came, seeing Sora as I descended the stairs. "Thanks for the biscuits Sora!" I smiled at her.

"Your welcome, Mita is waiting for you in the gym," she replied.

I nodded and walked down the next flight of stairs, reaching the gym doors. I squinted, trying to locate the button Yoshito pressed earlier. I ran my hand along the smooth glass surface, feeling the small protrusion and pressing down on it. 

I stepped into the room and saw Yoshito standing in the middle of the sparring mat. He had changed from is suit into knee length short and a shirt. He turned around and greeted me.

"Excellent we can begin. Please come over here and get into your fighting position. Use your quirk as well," he said. 

"Okeydokey," I walked over and dropped down into a fighting stance. He must have already realised I don't need a liquid source of water to use my quirk.