ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 - 𝕋𝕨𝕠 𝕍𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕞𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕟𝕖

I went back to my class's viewing box after I was done talking to Tamo-san. He was giving me some tips on my match with Kaminari. I sat on the row of chairs that was at the top of the stairs, right behind Bakugo and Denki. 

The next match to be fought was Todoroki vs. Sero. I think we all know how this was going to go.

I heard footsteps behind me and Iida and Uraraka turned around happily. 

"There you are Deku!" greeted Uraraka. "You did good!" I don't know if I would call whatever Midoriya did down there good. 

"Come on down here, we saved a seat for you," said Iida. Keep him far away from me. 

"Thanks guys!" said Midoriya with a smile. 

He looked at me. I looked at him. I glared. He stopped smiling and started sweating I swooped the front of my hair into a really poofy style, silently depicting Shinso. Then I made a slicing motion with my thumb across my neck to show that I would murder him to avenge Shinso's defeat. 

"L/n, are you okay?" asked Iida. 

"I am perfectly fine!!" I said quickly. "All will be fine when I am done!"

"What the hell are you even talking about water bitch?" said Bakugo in front of me.

"Thanks for waiting! Now welcome to the ring our next players!" shouted Present Mic. The screen showed Todoroki and Sero.

"He's got skills, but at the expense of some really creepy looking elbows! From the hero course, it Hanta Sero!" introduced Present Mic. 

"You can do it Sero!" I cheered.

"An early front runner in the competition, who's way to strong for his own good. Someone who rightfully got into the hero course based on recommendations. It's Shoto Todoroki!" shouted Mic. "And now for the second match of the finals! Ready? Begin!"

Sero, as much as I believe in you to beat Todoroki; that is a lie. Please don't die.

Sero stretched a but before surprising us all by taping up Todoroki. He seemed to be immobilised and brooding. There was no reaction on Todoroki's side. Sero swung him round like a rag-doll towards out of bounds. Should I have actually believed in him?

"A surprise attack aimed to push his opponent out of bounds! A thrilling surprise opening from the underdog! Way to start off strong Sero!" commented Present Mic.

Todoroki suddenly stopped being flung across the ring. Ice erupted from Todoroki's feet. Everyone felt the rumbling of the ice travelling rapidly towards Sero, but it didn't stop at him. A huge ice mountain was formed. It rose to almost poke the people at the front of our box. I walked up to the railing and looked up. The ice even extended up past the roof. 

This was power.

Everyone was in shock.  Todoroki broke free from his tape prison while glaring at Sero who was at risk of hypothermia.

"Tell the truth Sero, can you move at all?" asked Midnight, who was half covered in ice. 

Sero looked liked he wanted to cry while shaking his head no.

"Sero has been immobilised! Todoroki advances to the second round!" announced Midnight.

Todoroki walked up to Sero and defrosted him. 

That felt much quicker than Shinso's match. Todoroki is going to be a tough opponent. However I will still beat him for sure. I'll just water bend his ice away.

"Hey Y/n! Good luck in your match!" said Kiri from behind me.

"Thanks Kiri!" I replied.

"Shouldn't you go down there and get ready? It'll be starting soon," asked Tokoyami?