ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕓𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕝𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖

"Begin!" shouted Midnight as the countdown was completed.

Everyone pushed forward, getting squashed in the narrow corridor. I strided behind everyone, even at the lesser pace I was going at, I did not fall behind. I can't believe nobody realised that this would happen. I heard Mic announcing, but between the crowd cheering and the determined screams of students, I couldn't actually make out what he was saying.

I felt a familiar coolness that I produce when I bended ice. Only this time, the ice seemed to come from the very front of the pack. The ice formed around my feet and ankles and like everyone else, I had been anchored to the floor. This must be Todoroki's tactic of slowing everyone down, it's not like they can all easily get out of ice. He must not have realised that this will only speed me up!

I bended the ice into water, freeing myself. "This makes it so much easier for me, thanks Todoroki," I said to myself. I ran back to the end of the ice, which was all the way at the beginning of the corridor and made a small sledge out of ice. I sat down, bended a little safety strap around my waist to avoid falling off, and pushed forward by bending the ice on the ground to push me forward. 

I had picked up a lot of speed by the time I reached people. "Out of the way!!!" I screamed. The people at the back heard my warnings and looked back. They saw me, still picking up speed, and jumped out of the way frantically. The people who ignored my weren't so lucky. I bended a piece of ice in front of me so I wasn't the thing hitting the people in front of me. With the speed I was going at people were being thrown up on the air. 

I emerged from the corridor, leaving many airborne students in my wake. There was still a large path of ice outside and I continued to push myself forward. I whizzed past the struggling students who weren't used to walking on ice. 

"You're doing great Mina!" I shouted and I passed her. She seemed to be using her acid to ice skate. 

The ice stopped when I managed to pass most of the people. The only ones ahead of me were Todoroki, and surprisingly Mineta. He was bouncing forward, using his purple head balls as springs. I bended my ice sledge back into the air, and started running after the two in the lead. I was aware of the people behind, catching up in the ground that was no longer slippery. 

"You think you're so cool but I've outsmarted you! How pathetic Todoroki!" jeered Mineta. He hasn't notice me behind him yet. "Beat this! My special attack! Gra-"

He was bashed in the side and sent tumbling. "Are you okay?!" shouted Midoriya behind me. "Who the fuck cares?" I shouted back. That is what we all want, there is no point lying.

"Ooh! Enemies that showed up out of nowhere! I bet we're in a for a treat here!" blared Present Mic's voice.

I everyone around me skidded to a stop as huge robots made themselves known in front of us. A crowd quickly formed behind me, we were all hesitant to make any moves against the horde of giant robots. 

"Are those the zero point villains from the practical test?!" Oh yeah, those fuckers. 

"So this is what the other students faced in their entrance exams," said Todoroki. What is he talking about? Did he not see the massive robot in his test?

"Where does the school even get the funding for these things?"

 The robots started to attack as Todoroki said, "They obviously went through a lot of trouble, but I wish they prepared something a little more difficult." He stepped forward and rested his hand on the ground, ice erupted around him. "Especially since my dear old dad is watching." He swung his hand toward the robot reaching down to him and ice exploded around him and froze the robot in its tracks.