ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞 - 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕀 ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕖?

"Now that everyone has decided on their hero names, we can go back to talking about your upcoming internships. They'll last for one week, as for who'll you'll be working with, those of you who are on the board will choose from among your offers. Everyone else will have a different list. You have a lot to think about, there are about forty agencies around the country who've agreed to take on interns from your class. Each agency has a different speciality that it's heroes focus on. Keep that in mind," said Aizawa.

"Imagine that you were Thirteen, you'd want to choose a place that focuses on rescuing people, not fighting villains. Understand?" asked Midnight.

"Think carefully before you decide," added Aizawa.

"Yes sir," we chorused back at him.

A large pile of paper was unceremoniously dumped on my desk. "What the fuck. It's going to take me forever to look through all of these," I pouted.

"Turn in your choices before the weekend," Aizawa told us.

"Fuck this." My head dropped down on top of the papers.

"We've only got two days?" shouted Sero in offence.

"Yeah, so you should start now. You're dismissed," replied Aizawa leaving the classroom with Midnight.

He's probably right. If I want to get through all these agencies it would be best to start now. That's right, I'll pick out the ones who catch my eye and then ask Tamo-san who would be best to go with.

I started to flick through the pages scanning the alphabetised 3,913 names. I was ready to eliminate a lot of them because they were all rescue based agencies. I am looking for some action. I took out a pencil and started crossing out names.

I recognised a load of names from watching them fight on TV. Tamo-san would always sit beside me and have something to say about everyone. Some of the comments were good so I kept my eyes peeled for them.

I was really surprised when I got to the Es. After the way I talked to Endeavour I was not expecting a request from him. I shuddered at the thought of being near him for a week. Although, Todoroki was trained by him and look at the power and skill he possesses now. But he's also a fiery bitch with a personality that makes me want to rip out his eyeballs and chuck them in boiling water. Plus, his quirk is fire which is not something I need to be around. But, he's the number 2 hero. I put a question mark beside his name.

I'll ask Todoroki if it would be worth it later.

"So guys, have you decided what Pro agency you want to go for?" asked Mina.

"Mt. Lady is my top choice," announced Mineta proudly.

"Mineta, are you thinking something perverted," Tsu voiced the question we were all thinking.

"Possibly," he replied. How can you say it so casually? Mineta you little bitch!

"You made it pretty far in the tournament, it's weird you didn't get any offers," said Ojiro to Mina. I got up with my list and walked over to Mina's table.

"I know!" whined Mina.

"They just didn't realise how fucking awesome you are," I chimed in.

"Thanks N/n. Yeah, it's their loss," she nodded.

"What about your choice Y/n?" asked Ojiro.

"Yeah, you've got a huge selection," said Uraraka.

"I know. It's too much to process but I have crossed out a load of people out." I put my list down on Mina's table so they could read through it.