ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛 - 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠

After bidding Mitsuki goodbye, Bakugo and I were walking to the bus stop near his house. He had changed into black skull shirt and black trousers. 

"You know, if black's the only colour you wear, and you go out at night, you're gonna be hit by a car," I said, "Maybe you should get a neon yellow jacket."

"Tch, you sound just like the old hag, she's always yapping about wearing brighter clothes," he grumbled.

"Really? I sound like Mitsuki?" I smiled happily.

"Don't call her Mitsuki!" he shouted.

"Why? She said I could! Her word cancels yours! She is superior to you!" I declared.

"No one is superior to me!!!" he shouted back.

I looked into the distance, we were about 100 metres away from the bus stop when a bus pulled up. "Oh no! That's the bus we have to take!" I shouted. "Sprint!"

We both ran at full speed towards the bus. Bakugo was slightly faster than me, but that was only because was wearing a skirt and carrying a bag full of books. If anything, people should be impressed that I was able to stay close behind him. I would say I have become something like a master at running due to the laps I was given as punishments.

Bakugo and I managed to find two open seats beside each other on the semi-crowded bus. During the I just played games on my phone while I felt Bakugo watching over my shoulder.

We got off at my stop and walked the rest of the way to Tamo-san's building. 

I don't think Bakugo was expecting me to live in the eight storey building.

"What the- You live here?" he asked.

"No, just the top two floors with Tamo-san. You can see the window of my room from here, the one with Itadori plushie in it," I said.

"Who?" asked Bakugo.

I gasped loudly, "Who? What do you mean who?" I dramatically smacked my forehead with the back of my hand. "I don't think I can even talk to you right now."

"Stop being so loud!" said Tamo-san, emerging from the entrance to the building.

"Who's this old guy?"asked Bakugo.

"This is Nakai Tamostu, other wise known as Tamo-san," I said to Bakugo doing jazz hands. "And this is Katsuki Bakugo, otherwise known as Sparky sparky boom boom."

"I told you to stop calling me that!" yelled Bakugo.

"Stop shouting and accept your fate boy, she is relentless with these kinds of things," Tamo-san advised. I giggled evilly. "This is the one you are training with brat?"

"Yep, I'm going to get changed out of my uniform. Tamo-san do you mind taking Bakugo to the training grounds, or let him wander, either way I'll find him," I said, already strolling into the building and to the elevator.

I opened the door of my room and placed my bag beside my desk. Then I got changed out of my sweaty uniform and put on another layer of deodorant. I changed into a T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms. Before going back downstairs, I took a look in the mirror just to make sure I didn't look like shit. I also rearranged my hair to cover the back of my neck. 

I went down stairs and felt that Tamo-san had decided to be nice and take Bakugo to the training grounds. I broke into a jog  around the back of the building and down the path that led me to where Bakugo and Tamo-san were.

"I am back and ready to fight!" I announced as I came closer.

"Well then I will let you two train in peace. Don't kill each other." Tamo-san took his leave.