ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕟 𝔽𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝔸𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕪

"Everyone has their costumes right?" asked Aizawa, "Remember, you don't have permission to use them in public yet, and don't lose them or anything." 

"Gotcha!" Mina jumped up, powered by excitement.

"Speak properly. It's 'yes sir', Ashido," Aizawa scolded.

"Yes sir," she sighed. Wow Aizawa, way to get everyone pumped up for internships.

"Make sure you mind your manner with the other heroes during the internships, now get to it," said Aizawa. An interesting way to say goodbye but... there's no but. I'm not going to count on Aizawa to give a heartfelt, inspirational, tear inducing farewell. What a horrible place it would be to show emotions in this crowded train station.

"Yes sir," we chanted back at him. We're not much better.

We all turned and started talking to each other.

"Mina! I'm going miss you so much!" I cried as I gave her a big hug.

"I'll miss you to N/n," she held me by the shoulders and gave me a shake while saying, "but we have to kick ass! When you get there text me about the agency. I wanna know all about it."

"You have to text me too, the hero you're interning with, Yoroi Musha, he's really high in the rankings, you'll probably do some really awesome ass kicking. Maybe even news-worthy!" I replied.

"Oh my god! Imagine me on the news, it would be so cool!" she daydreamed.

"I'll keep my eyes peeled," I giggled. "I better get going, the train to Hosu will be here soon I don't want a lecture from Iida about being late."

"See you later, have fun!" Mina waved as I began to walk away.

"See ya," I waved back. I had my costume case in one hand and a back pack with all my stuff in the other. Usually, I am not one to pack the whole wardrobe plus the bathroom, however, I do pack the kitchen. I had a whole pocket dedicated to snacks for the journey.

Tamo-san had given me his old backpack (one of the really nice leather ones with loads of buckles and pockets) and had warned me not to ruin it, on any level. That means if I get crumbs in it, or if I somehow manage to get it to combust, I clean toilets for a month. 

I skipped over towards where I saw Iida waiting. He looked like he was trying to ignite the wall opposite him with his mind so I decided to cheer him up. "Hey glasses, are you ready to spend the next couple of hours in a confined, rapidly moving box with the company of none other than me?" 

"Hello L/n, you are also going to Hosu? Who are you interning with?" asked Iida, stopping his death stare at the wall.

"I'm going to Iron Fist: The hero with the iron grip, what about you?" I replied.

"I am interning with the Pro Hero, Manual," said Iida. 

"That's so cool! A fellow water type, tell him that I think he's cool," I told Iida. I am familiar with most of the Pros with water type quirks. I makes me happy to see people with similar quirks in action.

We looked up as we heard the train approaching. It stopped in front of us and the door opened, inviting us in. The carriage I followed Iida into was completely empty. He put is bags in the over head compartments and then took my costume case and very kindly did the same.

"Thanks Iida," I said.

"Your welcome," he replied. He sat down and waited for the train doors to close and the journey to start.

I sat next to him and set my backpack on my lap. I began to rummage through the snack pocket. I wasn't expecting to find a note on top of my mini pretzel bag.