ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖

"Okay, you be the rider Shinso, your minions and I will be the horses!" I said to the purple pom pom as he returned with our team's headband which had a red 340 on it.

"They're aren't minions, but are you sure you don't want to be the rider? You know, because you have the most points?" asked Shinso.

"Nope, I'll be good at the front because my quirk is excellent at offence and defence, if I do say so myself. You just sit up there and look pretty. Your minions and I will do the heavy lifting. Not that I think you're heavy," I corrected myself.

Shinso scrunched up his nose in distaste. "Fine then. I'll continue using my quirk on these two. And I'll say it again, they aren't minions, I am just controlling them."

My eyebrows furrowed as I gave him a look. "Keep Aoyama and this guy out of harms way. If you are the cause of them getting hurt I will throw you at Bakugo... Or I'll throw Bakugo at you," I threatened.

"Oh goody! It's time to get this party started!" announced Midnight.

We went to our designated corner off to the side of the cavalry battle section. 

"After fifteen minutes to pick teammates and talk strategy, 12 cavalry teams are preparing to go head to head," shouted Present Mic.

"Get into the horse formation," Shinso ordered. 

Aoyama and the other guy stood beside each other, and I completed the triangle shape they were forming. They put their hands closest to the inside on my shoulders to create a kind of seat for Shinso. I reached back and interlocked my hands with their free hands so Shinso could use it as a step to get on the 'saddle'. I held some of his weight with my interlocked hand and adjusted myself to be as comfortable as possible holding Shinso up.

"Here's what we should do. I'll get us close to other teams, you use your quirk, make them hand over the headband. I say we go and kill Midoriya on the way. And as a bonus, we get 10 million points," I told Shinso.

"No. Did you not listen to my plan? Stay low and steal. Get that into your head," scolded Shinso. He thwapped me on the head lightly. 

"Let's get this party started!" shouted Mic. "One final countdown before the game starts!

THREE!

TWO!

ONE!

BEGIN!"

I led the way onto the field. 

"Let's just circle the outside until we find an opening in a weak team," directed Shinso.

"Fine. But remember, if we lose it's on you and I won't be happy about that," I replied. 

I started to make laps of the field while listening to Present Mics commentary. As expected, everyone seemed to be going for broccoli head. 

To pass the time I decided to play eye spy with Shinso.

"Shinso! Eye spy with my little eye something that is purple," I said, twisting my head to look at him.

Shinso rolled his eyes at me. "If you are going to say my hair, I don't want to hear it."

"I -- of course not! It was a - um - a flying broccoli?" I said confused as to what I was seeing above just past Shinso's pom pom hair.

"What? Broccoli isn't pur- wait, a flying broccoli?" asked Shinso, just as bewildered as me.

He looked behind him and in the sky he saw Midoriya's team flying. The descended and landed on the opposite side of the field from us, where they were quickly ambushed by Shoji.