ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟 - 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕡𝕤𝕖 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖

"I think that's the last of those guys, bunch of weaklings!" said Bakugo, still breathing heavily from fighting. 

"Alright, let's hurry and find the rest of out class. If we're all still in the USJ, then everyone else probably is too," said Kiri.

"I can confirm, they are all out there but they are quite far away. I can only faintly feel them and I'm not sure who's where, but they all seem to be moving toward the centre. I think we should do the same," I said. I was scrunching my face in concentration trying to reach as far out as I could with my blood bending.

"Yeah, and not all of them have the offensive skills we do. We gotta make sure they're safe, especially since we  screwed things up when we got in the way earlier. If Thirteen had been able to suck up that villain, then we never would have been separated like that! We have to make it up to the others!" pleaded Kiri, mainly to Bakugo.

"Oi! I didn't fuck anything up! It was you two jackasses! Your lucky that I am even helping you two fix this mess," I reminded them sternly.

"You wanna track everyone down, have fun. But I'm gonna stay and destroy that warpy bastard," grumbled Bakugo.

"Huh? Our physical attacks didn't hurt that guy. C'mon don't be an idiot man," said Kiri.

"Yeah," I snickered, "Don't be and idiot sparky sparky boom boom."

"Shut up!" he shouted at me and Kiri. "And don't call me that, water bitch!"

As I giggled Bakugo began to yell his reasons at Kiri. I my laughter faded and I became more aware of my surroundings. I felt a body drop down behind me. I tensed.

"Look, I don't think Bakugo's plan is all that bad. And we can get in some real fights with real villains. Not like the pathetic excuses that can't even perform a proper ambush," I said just as the figure began to run at me. I froze him in place, just as he reached me, with my motionless blood bending, spun round and gave the villain a ice-reinforced right-hook. 

"Wow! That's so womanly!" admired Kiri. "You got him even though he was invisible!"

"Tch, show-off," mumbled Bakugo.

"Please, your just jealous of my amazing instinct and combat abilities," I said sassily, flicking my hair up, but being careful to keep my neck covered. Can't have people seeing the scar, hehe.

"Well, as I was saying, if the villains are all at this amateur level, then our classmates can probably deal with them just fine. I say we go with Bakugo's plan," I said.

"Yeah," said Bakugo begrudgingly, "We should keep a low profile while heading to the centre, we want to get there as quickly as possible and not waste our time on these shitty extras."

"Since when do you act so calm and rational?" Kiri asked Bakugo, "Usually you're all like..." He trailed off. He was probably thinking along the same lines as me. 

"DIE! DIE! DIE!" shouted the Bakugo in my head.

"I'm always calm and rational you red haired loser!" screeched Bakugo, angry and irrational.

"Yeah! There you are!" said Kiri.

"Mhm," I confirmed.

"Go find the others if you want to," grunted Bakugo, "Water bitch, your with me."

I sighed and trudged behind Bakugo as he began to walk away. Hopefully Kiri won't leave me alone with sparky sparky boom boom.

"Wait hold up! I think what your really saying is that you believe in our classmates," said Kiri, hardening his arms and hands and  slamming his fists together. "And that's thinking like a man, Bakugo."