ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡 - 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕠 𝕧𝕤 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒

"I'M SORRY Y/N!!!" cried Kaminari. He was grovelling in front of me, pleading that I would promise mercy during our fight.

"No," I replied simply.

"Please Y/n!" he cried.

"Look at what all of us girls are wearing? You fucking tricked us into wearing these outfits in the place where it would be BROADCAST EVERYWHERE! I WILL AVENGE ALL OF US!" I screamed. 

"Your going to die!" whispered Mineta from a couple of metres away. 

"I'm not even fighting you but you'll still die!" I hissed at the short pervert. 

His face paled and he and Kaminari ran away with each other.

Jirou came up beside me. Her arms were wrapped around her waist and she was slightly hunched over all in an attempt to cover herself. "I'll be rooting for you. Destroy him," she said. 

I gave her a grin. "Of course."

"Okay! Let's press pause for a momentary interlude! Before the battles begin, it's time for some pulse-pounding side games!" announced Present Mic. The crowd started cheering as Present Mic announced the first game. 

I and a few other student stepped away from the games. I needed to prepare for this match. Before I entered the building, I saw the broccoli walking away from Shinso. I looked up at the screen and saw that Shinso and Midoriya were fighting first.

I better wish him good luck in case I don't see him before his match. 

"Shinso!" I called to him. I jogged over. "If I don't see you before your match starts, I wanted to say good luck. I'll be cheering for you."

"Thanks Y/n, but why would you cheer for me and not your classmate?" he asked.

"That's easy. Your my friend, and I don't like him at all," I replied.

"Okay? Makes sense I guess. Also, uh- why are you in a cheer leading outfit?" asked Shinso. 

"Oh yeah. The girls in my class and I were tricked into wearing these so now when I fight one of the ones who tricked us, I plan on destroying him," I explained.

"I'll be rooting for you then," said Shinso.

"Thank you!" I smiled. "Bye Shinso." I waved to him and turned to walk back inside. 

When I got in I went straight to the waiting room. As I entered. I saw two people in the room. A pale Midoriya looked like he was hyperventilating at the table. Iida was standing in the corner chugging cans of orange juice. 

Midoriya and I made eye contact as I walked over to my gym clothes and I gave him the coldest glare I could muster. 

I took my clothes into the bathroom and quickly got changed. 

I sighed contentedly. I am comfortable now. 

I stepped out of the bathroom with the cheer outfit in my hands and I slammed it into the bin beside the door aggressively. I smiled when Midoriya jumped slightly.

I saw that Aizawa had bottles of water sent to our waiting room. "Thank you Aizawa," I said to myself as I skipped over and opened a bottle.

I looked at Iida, who looked at me. I proceeded to silently challenge him to a chugging competition. I threw my head back and gulped down the water at lightening pace. I finished the first bottle and popped open a second. I chugged it, but now I was regretting it. 

I needed to pee really badly. 

"You win this time!" I shouted to Iida as I ran into the bathroom again.