ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡 - ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟙𝔸

Y/n's POV

I was wandering around in UA, trying to find my classroom in the ginormous school. I was in my uniform which consisted of a dark green skirt that stopped mid-thigh; I wore a grey blazer over the top of my white shirt and red tie which had my locket hidden underneath. As usual I had wore my hair down so that it covered the handprint scar on the back of my neck.

It was a rush to get here on time. Once again I had to get Tamo-san to drive me so I wouldn't be late, but I was very lost so it might have been pointless. I should've just stayed in bed.

I was considering just taking the risk of jumping out the window and returning home, something rolled past me. I looked back and saw a shaggy looking man bundled up in a yellow sleeping bag rolling across the floor. What he hell? How did he get in? He was rolling purpose so I decided, fuck it, "Um, excuse me, do you know where I can find class 1A?"

The man stopped rolling and looked back at me. "Follow me," he said, he seemed to be annoyed and tired.

I trailed after the yellow sleeping bag and ended up in front of an obnoxiously large door. The man looked at me and I took it as a hint to open the door for him. He rolled in and I entered after. There was a brown haired girl happily chatting to an awfully familiar green haired kid. My gaze hardened as I glared at him. Nobody noticed me or the man.

He waited a couple of seconds before saying, "If you are here to make friends then you can leave." He rose out of his sleeping bag revealing a black outfit with a grey scarf that may or may not have been clean. Either way he looked as dishevelled as he did in his sleeping bag. "My name is Shota Aizawa, I will be your homeroom teacher. Put on these gym clothes and meet me at the grounds," he said pulling clothes out of nowhere. He then left the classroom.

Was this gut really going to be our teacher? The one responsible for how many? 21 kids who all seem to be hellbent on being heroes. The guy who was just rolling around on the floor of UA? Fuck yeah! I am so excited for this.

My internal excitement was interrupted by the feeling of eyes on me. I looked and found that the green haired boy was staring at me, horrified. "I-it's you!" he whisper shouted. 

"Yeah? What is it to you broccoli head?" I spat at him. We held eye contact, him nervous, me murderous.

Our staring contest was interrupted by a blue haired kid running at us. "That is no way to be talking or looking at your fellow classmates and on the first day no less!" he shouted, chopping his hands at me and the broccoli head.

I aimed my glare at the blue haired guy with the glasses. I saw his authoritative stature falter. "Who the hell do you think you are telling me what to do? The only person controls me actions is me. ... And Tamo-san but that is besides the point. So, watch who you are talking to glasses," I spat at him.

There was a thick sheet of silence over the rest of the people in the room as they watched us, waiting for someone to say something.

"Tch. You sure put four eyes in his place," said a blonde haired kid , who stood up and grabbed gym clothes.

This seemed to snap everyone out of it, and everyone collected their clothes and rushed to get changed.

I also hurried to get changed in fear of Aizawa. I entered the changing room to all the girls chatting with each other, getting know everyone.

I recognise that pink human anywhere.

"N/n! I'm so happy you got in! You really gave him a piece of your mind," said Mina bouncing up and down on the spot. "Guess what, Kirishima got in as well!"

"Really? That's great! I am so glad I'm not alone here," I replied matching her energy.

Mina turned around and began to introduce me. "Hey girls, this is Y/n, don't be afraid of her after what happened in the class. She is really just a big softie," she said.