ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

Y/n came downstairs, her skin a violent shade of red from her furious scrubbing, she saw Tamotsu sitting on the sofa looking out of the window, watching the fluffy clouds drift over the orange sky. 

"You saw that bastard didn't you," said Tamotsu, not taking his eyes away from the sky.

"Yes," replied Y/n shortly. She briefly wondered how her guardian knew before remembering the flaming hoodie that wasn't in the sink anymore. 'He must have seen it.' Y/n's mind wandered to her thoughts in the shower, she had been thinking about when the green haired boy managed to sneak up on her. 'How did I not notice?'

"I want to get stronger. I want to be able to use my quirk at all times. I want to be able to be aware of everything that is going on around me," announced Y/n.

'What happened to her that caused her to feel like this?' thought Tamostu. 'Whatever it is, she seems driven. Her need to get revenge has grown. She reminds me of my younger self. When my brother died because of the incompetence of a hero I was blinded by so much rage I almost killed the hero. But when I looked at him he was living with the weight of my brother's death. If I had taken the life of that hero that day, I wouldn't have been able to live with myself, the guilt would have consumed me. Y/n's anger seemed to have simmered down over the past years, it used to be manageable, but seeing All Might must have poured gasoline on her flames.' Tamotsu looked up at Y/n's determined face. 'I knew it was bad letting her train with revenge as her motivation, but I never thought she would see All Might again. Is it right to let her continue down this path?

Yes.  

It was necessary for my growth and acceptance to go through that, she is so similar to me, she processes anger, grief and many other things like me. She needs this. I just hope that her hate doesn't overtake her beliefs and morals.'

 "I will train you. But you must realise how keeping your quirk in continuous use will drain you," said Tamotsu.

"I know, but I want to train my quirk to be working constantly in the background so I am aware of my surroundings and so that it will be impossible to sneak up on me," countered Y/n.

'What happened to her...' Tamotsu hesitated before saying, "It will take time. If you are to master this technique by the entrance exam then we have to start your training tomorrow. You will have to balance school and training and there will be no slacking off."

Y/n cracked a grin out of no where. "I'm about to be ripped as hell, aren't I?" She asked, regaining her happy aura.

Tamostu felt relieved when he saw her normal happy self, cracking stupid jokes and thinking idiotic thoughts.

Time Skip 9 Months

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! YESS!!!" screamed Y/n as she finally managed to break out of Tamotsu's quirk. "I FINALLY GOT IT!!!" She began to jump around in excitement. Not only did Y/n break free from Tamotsu's grip, she managed to make him move around without moving herself. 

Tamostu smiled as she ran around the training area, using up all the energy from her excitement. To be completely honest, he was getting excited as well, maybe he would run around with Y/n screaming in delight.

"Okay, okay. Yes you did very well today, you can go and rest," said Tamotsu.

"You got it Tamo-san," replied Y/n.

She ran into the building and all the way up all of the flights of stairs. She entered the kitchen and chugged a glass of water to keep herself from dehydration. She was more prone to dehydration since she began her constant Blood bending. As of now she, cold hold it for most of the day. There were times when she was to exhausted to bend anything though.