ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜 - 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

When I finally finished cleaning the toilets as my punishment for being a mere 4 minutes late, (which is basically on-time if you ask me) I headed up to the top floor, where my and Tamo-san's rooms were.

After many flights of stairs, I finally made it, I walked down the corridor separating our rooms. They were huge and took up the entirety of the top floor. Failing to pick-pocketing Tamo-san was the best thing that I ever did.

I entered my room and threw my bag that was heavy with mountains of homework beside my desk. I sat down and started finishing everything. I got through it surprisingly easily as I understood most of it. After about an hour cooped up in my room, finally finished. I stuffed with my face with whatever was in the fridge in the kitchen in the floor below that had living room and kitchen. I had a shower, washing the school off of me. 'Thank god my school had Friday off.' I did my night time skincare routine and then threw myself into bed and passed out. 

Time Skip

The next day I woke up in the late morning. I couldn't be bothered to do much so I just watched anime until the afternoon. Finally a wave of productivity hit me and I felt the need to train.

I ate an extremely late breakfast that I might as well call lunch and got changed into training gear, which consisted of a pair of joggers and a tank top.

I left my room and walked across the hall to bang on Tamo-san's door.

"Knock Knock!" I shouted as I smacked his door. 

He opened the door after a few seconds with his usual irritated expression.  "What? Why did you disturb me? I was about to take a nap!" he scowled.

I looked at his clothes. He had his signature green shirt with a bowtie and black raincoat still on.

"Really, in the middle of the day? And not in you sleeping clothes?" I asked sceptically. 

 "Hmph... Just to rest my eyes," Tamo-san replied. "But that's besides the point, why did you disturb me?!"

"Oh yeah! I wanted you to train me today, I still need to get better at combat and improve my combat skills if I want to pass the UA entrance exam!" I said.

"No, I don't train brats who prevent me from taking naps," said Tamo-san huffily.

"Please Tamo-san! I really need your expertise! You are really good at hand-to-hand combat for an old man with attitude issues!" I pleaded, trying to both flatter and provoke him into helping me. 

I could see him grinding his teeth in aggravation. It was working. Tamo-san was very easy to anger.

"You little brat! I'll show you how much this old man can beat the shit out of you!" he threatened.

Author's POV 

Y/n jumped with excitement as she ran down the many flights of stairs she had to descend to get outside to the training area. It was constructed to allow Y/n to train to get stronger and become a worthy hero.

Tamotsu only had it built because he believed she could be the best hero, one who knew how hard it was for someone to accept the pain of knowing that their loved ones could have lived if it weren't for the incompetence of an idiotic hero who faltered in the face of fear an danger. He had supervised Y/n's training since she first asked to have an area where she could practice her quirk and he had seen her amazing progress. She faced any and all problems head-on with a determination to improve.

As he walked into the elevator and pressed the button for the ground floor he thought to himself, 'I know that she can rise to the top, and I know she won't be bothered by he fuckery that those idiots that called themselves Pro Heroes are up to. She is too smart for that, I can't let her know that I think that, it will inflate her ego far to much.' Tamotsu snickered as he stepped out of the elevator. 'She will become the kind of person that she, I and so many other people, can rely on when the current Pro Heroes fail.