ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤

After slapping myself, I received some odd stares from my classmates that were present. Then All Might saved m- I mean stole everyone's attention, like the attention seeking attention hog he is. Hmph. Yeah, what a bitch.

"I really have gotten weaker. Back in my hay day, five hits would have been enough to knock that guy out. But today it took more than 300 mighty blows," declared All Might. I could see from his beaten up body that he was exhausted, he had moved so fast that I wouldn't be surprised if the smoke surrounding him, was steam coming from his body with the heat and effort it took. His white shirt had been torn in places ad his rabbit looking hair had been dishevelled.

All Might turned to the villains I had forgotten about. "You've been bested villains. Surrender. We all want to get this over with quickly."

"No! He beat me he's not any weaker at all! And look what he did to my Nomu! He cheated." growled Handy.

"What's wrong? Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier? Well come and get me, if you dare," said All Might very intimidatingly. His face was very intense, it seemed like the deep contours of his face darkened.

This statement seemed to thoroughly frighten Handy.

"Man this is intense," said Bakugo.

"As I expected. There's no real reason for us to fight now. He'll handle this," added Todoroki.

Kiri, Bakugo and Todoroki started walking away and I began to follow them. Midoriya was still standing in place staring at All Might. "Come on Midoriya, we should regroup with the other guys. The last thing we wanna do is get taken hostage or get in his way," said Kiri.

Broccoli head just stared at All Might and Handy, who were having a staring competition. All Might lost when he shouted, "What! Are you scared?"

Handy began to lose it. He started attacking his neck with nail, viciously scratching at his already scarred neck. This was clearly a habit that plagued him. How often was this guy stressed? "If only Nomu was here... He'd rush you right now. Pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought."

"Tomura Shigaraki," said Kurogiri. Finally! All caught up on everyone's name. "Please do not fret. Look at him. He has definitely weakened. Nomu's attacks were successful. He's on his own. The children appear to be frozen in fear. And look our underlings are recovering. We likely have a few minute before their reinforcements arrive. If you and I work together, we can do this, we haven't missed our chance to kill All Might."

I wouldn't say I'm frozen in fear. I can just feel a load of people moving and I am waiting to see whether I need to defeat you all or them first.

Shigaraki's abuse of the neck stopped. "Yeah, you're right. This is it, we have no choice. We have to do it now. I mean, the big end boss is right here."

I turned around to face the people I felt approaching us from behind. Kiri, Bakugo and Todoroki followed in suit.

"I think All Might can hold his own against those two main guys. Let's make sure these dudes don't hurt anybody else," said Kiri.

"Will you be joining us?" Todoroki asked Midoriya. Midoriya just stared at All Might, clenching his fist.

I couldn't be bothered waiting for the broccoli head to make up his mind. Wielding my handle and bending water through it, screaming a battle cry, I charged to attack the small group of about six villains that had gathered.

"Get ready to die fuckers!" I screeched.

"Y/n!" shouted Bakugo and Kiri.

I used partial motionless bending to draw water out of the air and freeze around their feet to hold them still as slashed at them. I swung my water katana viciously at one of them, but he reacted quickly and leaned back, dodging the attack.