ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝 - 𝕌𝕊𝕁

Author's POV

All Might was jumping on way to school, when he heard a villain near by.  We all know that he would never leave a villain rampaging on the streets. He jumped over a building and came down upon the Pokemon, Ditto's, buff older brother who was holding three children hostage.

"Never fear dear citizens! Missouri SMASH!" he shouted to instil fear on the villain and hope into the civilians.

He bitch-slapped the villain across the back of the head and grabbed the children from him. 

"I'm here to keep you safe. Even on my morning commute!" he declared as the villain collapsed behind him.

He heard more screams of distress and began hopping around saving everyone in his mustard yellow suit.

As he flew through the air, he was lost in his thoughts. 'I've clearly gotten slower. My powers have gotten weaker ever since I gave One for All to Young Midoriya. I'm pushing my hero form to far past the limits... Wait he told Bakugo what?'

Flashback

"I'm so sorry," said Midoriya, "I didn't even tell my Mom about any of this, but for some reason I felt like I had to explain it to him. Like it was only fair that he knew.

'Midoriya isn't the type of person who wants to show off, that's not the reason shared or secret. So I didn't lecture him too much.'

"Don't look so sad. He didn't take you seriously so I don't think he'll say anything. This time I'll let things slide. Just make sure this doesn't happen again. You need to think carefully about the responsibility that comes with this power. If word got out that One for All could be passed on villains across the world would come for you trying to take it. You must keep this secret to ensure your own well being, true . But also for the safety of the world," lectured All Might.

This seemed to get through to Midoriya quite clearly.

"Understand?" asked All Might.

 End Of Flashback

'Even if he is a more suitable vessel now, he's still a fifteen year-old boy. I have to make sure I guide him well. 

Speaking of, I have to make sure that Young L/n is guided down a good route as well. But I must make sure come in contact with her as Toshi-san if I want her to open up to me. That way I can prevent her from having any more hallucinations, and maybe find out why she hates me as the hero All Might. She could do so much good if she is properly instructed. And she needs to be able to trust those around her, as far as I could see from the Mock Battles, she was hostile to everyone.'

Meanwhile - Y/n's POV

The rest of 1A and I were waiting at the front of the school for the bus. I was standing beside Mina, she was telling me a new band that she had discovered that she loved. 

Outs of nowhere, Iida blew a loud, high-pitched whistle. Where on earth in the class reps job description did it have a whistle? 

"Gather round Class 1A! Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently," he commanded. He tooted his whistle once more like a train. If you think about it, his costume did make him look like one, so he was doing well in his train cosplay.

Small Time Skip

Beside me, Iida was sulking on the parallel seat on the bus. 

The bus's open layout ruined my boarding strategy," he groaned.

I laughed and patted his back. "Maybe next time glasses," I said lightheartedly.

"Iida, you really need to chill," added Mina, who was on the other side of me.