ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚 - 𝕆𝕙 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕥, 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖

And that's it for the first round!" said Present Mic.

Uraraka was being escorted to Recovery Girl; she was exhausted. I respect her for how much she hard she fought in that match but that finishing explosion from Bakugo was a clear show of capability. 

"I was really rooting for her," commented Mic, "Oh yeah, I guess Bakugo's moving on."

"Your supposed to be unbiased you know," scolded Aizawa.

"Let's try to forget that depressing outcome! With that the first round is complete! We're taking a quick break and then we're back with more matches!" said Present Mic.

"Hey N/n! Are you excited for your match? I can't wait for mine. Tokoyami better watch out!" said Mina from behind me.

"I know right? When I'm done with Iida, he'll be scared to tell me off again!" I said.

I swivelled round only to find Tokoyami and Iida looking at us questioningly behind Mina.  

I paused for a second and Mina looked behind her. "Oh... hey guys," said Mina sheepishly.

"What are you looking at? We said what we said and we mean it too," I grinned. I emphasised how much I meant it by cracking my knuckles. The pops were lost in the noise of the crowd cheering on the arm wrestling match between Kiri and Tetsutetsu.

It looked very intense, the concrete block they shared was crumbling from the harsh grip that the two were exerting on it. 

"The draw from the seventh match of the first round, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu! The winner of their arm wrestling match to decide who advances to the next round is..." 

Kirishima slammed Tetsutetsu hand into the concrete with a scream of victory. 

"Kirishima!!!" shouted Mic.

"Kirishima is the winner, add him to the bracket," announced Midnight.

"Woohoo! Kiri!"

"Well done!"

"We knew you could do it!" 

All of my classmates cheered.

I noticed Bakugo walk in and take his seat beside Kaminari.

"Well done on winning your match Bakugo!" I congratulated. 

"Tch. You better win your matches so I can beat you in the finals! You better give it your all!" threatened Bakugo. 

Now it was almost time for the second rounds to begin. First up would be Midoriya versus Todoroki. 

"So the match hasn't started yet?" asked Uraraka, walking in. "Oh good."

Her eyes were really puffy, like a red panda. I wasn't going to say anything because it was obvious she had just cried. It would be insensitive to say anything.

"Something horrible has happened to your eyes!" yelled Iida. Way to go Iida, you have the sympathy, emotions and looks of a tin can. "You need to go see Recovery Girl!"

I reached over to him and smacked his shoulder. He looked at me as if I am the one who did something wrong.

"I already did. This is from something else." 

Iida seemed to understand now. "Oh, of course. I'd be frustrated too," he replied.

"No time to wallow. Use this next fight as a source of encouragement," said Tokoyami.

"Will do," nodded Uraraka.

"You're so wise," whispered Iida.

"I can feel the anticipation in the stadium! And that takes us to the second round's first match! It's going to be epic!" shouted Mic.