ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚 - 𝕄𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠

"Your homework for tomorrow is to read the text on page ten and answer the questions on the next page, class dismissed!" said Present Mic. 

He left the classroom humming a song and doing a little dance to it.

"I think Present Mic is my spirit animal," said Mina, who had somehow already packed all of her things away.

"Same here. You're both very loud," I teased, nudging her with my elbow.

I zipped up my bag and swung it round onto my back and glanced at the huddle of our classmates at the door.

"Why the heck are you all here?!" questioned Uraraka. I felt huge crowd of students outside our classroom. I more surprised that they were all able to get here in the short amount of time between the bell ringing and now. I mean, I'm not even at our door yet.

"Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" asked Iida.

 "Why are you blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!" declared Mineta. And what would you do you piece of purple trash? Stick them outside the door?

"They're scouting out the competition idiots. We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They wanna see us throw knives," said Bakugo. He walked up and faced the crowd. "At least now you know what a future Pro looks like. Now move it extras," ordered Bakugo.

Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida freaked out at the nerve he had to say this to a large crowd.

"You can't walk around calling people extras just because you don't know who they are!" scolded Iida while simultaneously karate chopping the air.

"So this is class 1A," said someone. They waded through the sea of bodies came to the front. "I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course delusional or just you?" said an purple haired boy that looked majorly sleep deprived. 

Bakugo seemed very annoyed by this and he ended up making a gremlin face. I was going to be angry at the purple haired boy however Bakugo's face was to much. I tried to suppress my giggles but,

"You sound like a dying dog," whispered Mina.

"How sad to come here and find a bunch of ego-maniacs," sighed the boy. "I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here, I was forced to choose a different track. I didn't cut it the first time around, but I have another chance. If any of us do well in the sports festival, the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room. Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are. But I'm here to let you know, if you don't bring your very best, I'll steal your spot right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war," said the boy.

He and Bakugo seemed to be having a staring contest and tension was very high, so I decided to try and ease some of the it off.

I walked up beside Bakugo and said, "I volunteer you replace Mineta, I don't even know how he got in in the first place."

"Hey!" the short grape protested.

"Hey you! I'm from class 1B next door to you! We heard you fought some villains and I came to see if that was true!" a silver haired guy with intense eyelashes shouted. "But you're just a bunch of brats that think you're better than us! Talk all you want, it'll just be more embarrassing when you get K.O.-ed. Don't you ignore me!"

Bakugo wasn't having it and he began to shove his way through the crowd. 

"Dude where are you going? You gotta say something. It's your fault they're all hating on us Bakugo!" said Kiri.