3

giana cruz has uploaded a new video!
-> all the bad things that happen to lando while traveling:)

play video

⏸️▶️⏯️

Giana is holding up the camera to herself.

"Hi everyone! My comments have seen some demands for a new video. So here is me doing my part in society. Welcome to a new video. This week I'm following my roommate to his work place."

***

"Hi roommate"

Giana holds up the camera to Lando as if she were taking those iPhone forehead pictures. He looked unfazed as he continued to stuff clothing into a bag, Giana's antics something completely normal to him.

"We don't even share a room."

"We share an apartment."

"Correct. Therefore, we are flatmates."

"Just say hi Lando don't be rude."

"Hi people watching the video."

***

The camera is set up on the table by the door. Giana is holding up her suitcases. She starts posing then stops as she stares at Lando trying to force his suitcase closed.

"Fuuuck, it won't close. Gi, come sit on top of my suitcase!"

****

Giana sits on the suitcase as Lando is hunched over, trying to zip it closed.

"Hey guys, we're going to be late for the airport because Mr. Norris can't close his bag."

"I have a lot more stuff than you do."

"I can guarantee I packed way more stuff than you did."

"You're a terribly packer how did you make everything fit?!"

"That's offensive. But true. Honestly, my suitcase is just so spacious."

"Trade you?"

"You can keep your Tumi case. I'm more than happy with my Beis one." Giana leans into the camera and whispers. "Shay Mitchell, my queen. I love you. Please sponsor me"

***

"We're finally on the plane but almost didn't make it."

"That's because someone refused to get on without buying a bacon gouda sandwich."

"I would've died without it."

****

Giana held up the camera to herself as she whispered.

"Everyone's asleep. Including Lan."

She angled the camera to reveal a sleeping Lando, leaning his head against Giana's shoulder. Giana stared at him adoringly.

"I was going to blast some corridos on his AirPods but he's been really nice to me this entire trip so I guess I'll be nice in return."

She leans against his head.

"Oh my god guys. His hair is so soft. I'll force him to drop his hair routine."

****

Giana was recording Lando as he held up an inflated bag of chips.

"Why are you recording this?"

"Because, I know this is going to go wrong somehow."

"Nothing is going to go-"

Lando didn't even finish his sentence before the bag popped open. All the chips fell to the floor as Giana started laughing.

****

The camera was held up to record Lando slightly struggling to bring down a pink suitcase from the conveyor belt.

"Gi did you put your entire room in here?"

"Guys, ignore Lando, we're getting our suitcases."

"More like I'm getting the suitcases while you stand there. I can't find mine."

"This is why I like mine to be pink instead of black."

"It was pretty easy to find."

"Yeah, you should get a neon one or something, like your helmet."

"That's pretty smart actually."

"Of course it is, I came up with it."

Lando rolled his eyes. "Where is my suitcase for god's sake!?"

"I think I'm titling this video 'All the Bad Things That Happen to Lando While Traveling."

end video

-

takenbygiana has uploaded to their story

-