29

giana cruz has uploaded a new video!
-> day in the life w me (monaco edition)!!!

play video

⏸️▶️⏯️

The camera was facing Giana as she sat on her vanity chair. She yawned as she started to brush her hair.

"Good morning everyone and welcome to a new vlog. Today's video consists of what I do on a normal day. Well, on a day where I don't have any big events. Right now it is 10am and I still wish I was sleeping but I have plenty of things to do. Sooo, I have to get ready."

She stood up and walked around as she picked out some clothes.

"Why is choosing an outfit so hard?" Giana groaned out as she stared at the racks in front of her.

"Gi! Breakfast!" Lando's muffled voice was heard on the other side of the closet door.

She walked over to the camera. "We'll decide later. Food first."

****

Giana held up the camera as she stepped into the kitchen.

"Oooh what are you making?"

"Waffles with fruit. And eggs. And bacon." Lando answered.

Giana stood behind Lando, slightly tippy toeing to lay her chin on his shoulder, her head against his as she angled the camera in front of them. He smiled not looking up, his gaze focused on the stove while he cooked. "Hi vlog and careful, cooker's hot."

"Necesitas ayuda?" She asked.

"Maybe just pour us something to drink. Other than that, no. Thank you"

Giana grinned as she stepped back, heading to the fridge. "Spanish lessons are paying off"

****

Giana was then walking through the apartment hallway.

"Slightly weird transition, but we had breakfast and I got ready. I was supposed to head out by 11:30 and it's already 12. I also prepared some snacks for later, you guys will see why."

She headed to the door, grabbing a set of keys from the bowl on a counter. Heading out the door, she locked it behind her.

****

Giana was sitting in her car. "Why is waiting for somebody in your car lowkey embarrassing? Several people have passed by and have given me the side eye."

There was a knock heard on the passenger window causing her to jump in surprise.

"That scared the hell out of me" She mumbled unlocking the car.

"Stop scaring people!" She groaned out as someone was getting in the car, them not visible to the camera yet.

"You have to pay more attention to your surroundings" Charles' voice was heard. "I see you brought out your Ferrari from storage."