23

giana's pov
-

My nerves were all over the place. It was nearly impossible to keep still.

"Giana you're going to break my hand if you keep squeezing it that tight."

"Sorry" I said to Charles, loosening my grip.

"He's almost there." Lorenzo reassured with a kind smile.

It wasn't too often I got to see him, but he was an absolute angel every time I did. The way he always takes care of his brothers, especially Arthur, is so beautiful.

We were all watching the final laps of Arthur's race. He was leading but this is racing. You never know what could happen even on the final lap. While Lorenzo was more calm, Charles and I were glued to the TV screen inside the garage.

As they reached the final lap Charles and I were on our feet, just wanting the race to come to a finish. When Arthur crossed the finished line, I felt happiness and both relief flood through me.

I was always overjoyed when anyone got a good result, but the relief always came from the fact that they completed the race safely.

We all got out of the garage excitedly once the cars were parked, heading towards Arthur who had already started getting out of his car.

Upon taking notice of us, he quickly reached where we were. I walked a little slower to allow Charles and Lorenzo to get to him first. Arthur opened his arms out to his brothers who hugged him with the pride radiating from their faces. Once they had broken their embrace, Arthur took off his helmet quickly before walking to where I was standing.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as best he could while I placed my own around his neck. "What's with the rush in taking off the helmet?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Can't kiss you with it on." He replied before crashing his lips with mine.

"Come on guys, get a room please." Charles complained.

Arthur smiled into the kiss. "We'll finish this later." He then whispered into my ear, pressing one final kiss to my lips before separating himself from me.

"Always ruining the fun." Arthur groaned out as we walked towards the podium for the celebration.

-

takenbygiana