15

giana cruz has uploaded a new video!
-> apartment tour ft. lando norris

play video

⏸️▶️⏯️

Giana was standing in front of a door. "Hey everyone! Welcome to a new video. Today I'm going to be giving you guys a tour of the apartment or as Lando calls it, a tour of the flat."

Lando's voice was heard behind the camera. "That's the correct way to call it."

Giana grinned widely. "Not really but okay. And yeah, Lando is behind the camera today. My original camera man wasn't able to make it."

Lando turned the camera to face him. "Hello, Lando here!" He smiled before facing the camera at Giana again.

"Lando let me go inside then you knock so it'll look more aesthetic"

****

Lando walks close to the door. His hand comes into the frame when he rings the doorbell.

The door is opened to reveal Giana. "Well, hello there. Come on in."

Lando chuckles. "Thank you madam."

Giana holds the door open as Lando walks inside. "Okay so this is our living room. This is where we watch our favorite novelas and scary movies. This is also where I yell at the TV whenever I'm watching a race from home."

The camera pans over the living room area.

"This is where Gi's bookshelf is at." Lando zooms in on a bookshelf that's cluttered with books and tiny cactuses. Giana walked over and gestured to the trophies. "Yeah, this is also where we place our special achievements." She pointed specifically to Lando's recent trophy.

"She always shows off my trophy but never likes to show off hers."

Giana grins. "I'm a humble person."

"Gi, the picture wall."

Giana's face lights up. "Oh yeah!" She grabs a polaroid camera that's placed on top of one book. "Every time someone comes visit we take a polaroid of them and frame it."

Giana walks over to the wall closest to the door where there's a lot of pictures on it.

"Here we have the polaroids from the people that come visit. But we also have other pictures we like. Like here's one of me with Charles, one of me with my dad. There's one of Lando with his sisters, Lando with Carlos." Giana pointed to separate pictures as Lando focused the camera on each one.

"I love the picture wall."

Giana smiles. "Me too."

****

"So this is the piano." Giana gestures to the piano dramatically. She sits on the bench in front of it.  "I spend a lot of time here. Lando brings me snacks and drinks whenever I'm here for a long time"