21

giana cruz has uploaded a new video!
-> going to the brits (even though i'm not a brit)!!!!

play video

⏸️▶️⏯️

"Hey everyone, welcome to my channel. Why are you watching these videos when you can just go and watch Quadrant's."

"Landoooo."

An irritated Giana was heard in the background as Lando held up the camera to himself.

"Please subscribe to my channel too."

"No self-promo." A pillow smacked Lando in the back of the head. He laughed as he threw the pillow back at Giana. "You're going to mess up my hair."

"It took you less than ten minutes to style it you'll be fine."

Some footsteps were heard in the background and Lando's eyes slightly widened as he took a look at something. He looked absolutely captivated by the sight in front of him.

"What?" Giana's voice was heard.

As if snapped out of a trance, he shook his head slightly as if ridding himself of certain thoughts. "Nothing, you look really pretty Gi." He smiled brightly at her.

Giana let out a nervous laugh. "Thank you. You clean up nicely for living in hoodies half the time."

"Can we not diss on the hoodies please?"

Giana giggled as she appeared in the frame. She was standing behind Lando and she laid her head on his shoulder. "Hello, guess where we're going!?" Gi squealed excitedly. "The B-."

"Don't say it. It's going to be a surprise." Lando shushed her before she spoke again.

Giana gave him a deadpanned look. "It's literally going to be in the title of the video."

"Oh. Nevermind, I grant you permission to speak."

Giana shook her head. "Sometimes I question how you've made it this far in life. You have the IQ of a fish."

Lando looked disgusted. "Why a fish?"

"Of that entire sentence, I can't believe that what offends you is the fish part."

****

Giana and Lando were seated in the backseat of a suburban.

"So, funny story. The rest of the vlog is going to be recorded through my phone. So the quality will not be the best. I may have left the camera behind."

Lando shook his head, laughing silently as he raised a bag up to the camera.

"She packed the bag but forgot to put the camera inside it."

"In my defense, I was being rushed by you. I went to grab my lip gloss and I forgot it in the room."

"And you say I have the IQ of a fish"