1

giana's pov
-

Having set up the camera on the kitchen counter, I start to take out some of the materials I'm going to need. Recently, Lando has been craving chocolate chip cookies and I've decided to make them for him while he's out training.

Once I took out all the ingredients and the dishes that I was going to use, I pressed record.

"Hey everyone, welcome to a new video. Today I will be baking some cookies while I answer a list of questions that you guys had."

I already had the list beside me on my phone. I scrolled until I landed on the first one.

"First question is: how did you get famous? Well, my covers on YouTube blew up and I got a record deal. My first album that was released recently became really popular so I think that's how people started to know about me."

I looked down to measure out the ingredients. "Second question is, why do I post YouTube videos and will I continue while I finish touring?"

"I just post videos because they're fun to make so I'll try my best to keep making them when I leave for the second half of tour. Okay, next question is: Does your dad work in Formula 1?"

The mention of my dad brings out a smile on my face. I haven't seen him in a few days and I already miss him. Right now he's in Maranello, getting ready for the upcoming race.

"Yes he does. My dad works for the Scuderia Ferrari Formula One team. He's the racing engineer for the one and only Charles Leclerc. I'll put a picture of my dad and Charles when I edit this so you could see them....Okay, the next question is, why am I continuing tour if I had already finished?"

"Well, originally I was planning to take some time to rest but I also love traveling with my dad during the racing season. So, I took advantage of the fact that I was already traveling and after some organization, my team and I were able to add some bonus shows."

After answering some more questions about myself and tour, I scrolled to read the next one. It was about Lando and I. I received a lot of questions involving Lando, especially ones asking if were in a relationship. More than enough times, both Lando and I have clarified that we're strictly friends.

As if on queue, I heard the front door open.

I grinned widely at the camera.

"Lando's home!"

I heard him shuffle around as he entered the apartment.

"Gi? You home?" His voice called out.

"I'm in the kitchen."

Lando walks over as he gets rid of the hoodie he was wearing. He drops it on the couch.

"Are you making chocolate chip cookies?"

I nod and the corners of his mouth turn up in a smile.

"Giana Cruz, I love you."

"Yeah, yeah. I know I'm great. Come over here so you could help me answer the last few questions."

He takes steps until he's next to me in front of the camera.

I face the camera as I speak. "Lando's joining me for the last few questions since they involve him too."

I had finished adding all of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips; right now I was mixing up the batter. As I mixed it, Lando grabbed the bag and started pouring an excessive amount into the bowl

"Stop adding so much chocolate." He pouted when I slapped his hand but he still removed the bag.

"Okay, here's the question. Well more like two: How did we meet and why do we live together?"