4

giana cruz has uploaded a new video!
-> going to the bahrain grand prix!!

play video

⏸️▶️⏯️

Giana is holding the camera as she walks through the paddock.

"Hey everyone. As promised, another video this week. It's race day! People of youtube, say hello once again to Lando."

She faced the camera to show Lando.

"Hi people of YouTube."

Giana moved the camera so Lando was out of frame.

"Gi?"

"Yes?" Giana's head turned to look at Lando.

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know, I'm following you."

"Well I'm following you."

****

"Oh my god guys look! It's Daniel Ricciardo!"

Giana zoomed in on Daniel's face as he took steps through the McLaren motorhome. He was grinning widely.

****

"Mr. Ricciardo, the people have a question." Giana faked a British accent as she spoke.

They were sitting on a couch really upright as if they were doing a professional interview.

"Of course Miss Cruz." Daniel was faking a British accent as well.

"Do you have a little rat inside your helmet like in Ratatouille?"

"No, I actually have a pony in my suit."

"Are you and your pony planning on taking another quick trip to Saturn this year?"

"We might actually visit Venus. Saturn is really cold this time of year."

"You guys are so weird." Lando's voice was heard behind the camera.

****

"Guys I'm not in McLaren anymore. Lando ditched me to do press conferences."

"He's working."

"Papi, no being nice to Lando. You have to be on my side."

Giana revealed her dad next to her. They were walking through the Ferrari motorhome.

"Lando is nicer to me than you are"

Giana's jaw dropped in shock. She started shaking her head. "That is a lie" Her dad just chuckled.

"I have to go to the garage. Are you coming or are you going to watch from McLaren?"

"I'll go because I want to say hi to Charles but it's the first race. I have to watch from McLaren or Lan will kill me."

She deadpanned the camera. "I am not kidding, he will murder me."

"Why?" Her dad furrowed his brows.

"He says I'm his good luck charm." Giana shrugged nonchalantly.

Giana's dad smiled to himself as he heard that.

****

"Okay, I'm in the Ferrari garage now."

She turned the camera to face the car and some of the mechanics for a few seconds.

"My dad's at the pit wall but he'll be back. In the mean time I'm taking up space in Charles' side of the garage. He's talking to the Smooth Operator right now."

Giana started humming the tune and mumbling the lyrics.

"He's a smooth operator. Smooth operatooor."

****

Giana smiled giddily as she leaned against a wall.

"Hey guys, look who I just met. Arthur! He's my new favorite Leclerc."

The camera was angled to reveal Arthur standing next to her. He smiled and waved.

From a distance, a complaint from Charles was heard. "Not fair!"

"I still love you Charles" Giana blew him a kiss.

Giana then gasped, looking highly offended at something that Charles did. He spoke up again.

"It doesn't feel the same but it's okay. Your dad still loves me more."

"Do that again and I'll force him to sign a contract with Red Bull."

Giana's dad was then heard chastising both Charles and Giana. "Charles, Giana, stop fighting!"

****

"Guys the cars are heading out of the garage."

Giana stared at the cars for a few seconds before her eyes widened in realization.

"No mames!! Lando!"

Giana started walking quickly.

****

"I've been in McLaren since the race started. But I did not get here before the car drove off, so Lan didn't see me. Oh look he's pitting right now."

The camera then faced the orange McLaren car as the wheels were changed.

****

Giana was moving quickly. "Okay, race over. Double podium for Ferrari so I'm running over to congratulate the team and my dad and Sir Hamilton."

She smiled brightly.

****

Charles, Carlos and Lewis were spraying champagne all over each other.

"Kings." Giana's voice was heard behind the camera.

Giana then flipped the camera to reveal her next to her dad.

"Guys, here we have the man of the hour as well. Como te sientes pa?"

"Muy, muy feliz." He hugged Giana.

****

Giana was walking through some hallways. Cheers and voices echoed.

"Well, I wanted to wrap up this video. I'm heading over to Lan's room to wait for him as he finishes up getting weighed. If you don't see me tomorrow, it means he has murdered me."

She smiled sarcastically as she spoke.

"If he doesn't murder me, I will continue posting more videos. Love you all very much and I hope you liked this video. I'll see you soon."

She blew a kiss at the camera.

end video