005

:: April 08, 2016
:: Kitchen of love

Daydream,

A lively image of courage and kindness that I once lost was found again, with a figure of new tomorrow that was shown to me. The once sadistic approach changed into flowers of advices, humble words, and gentle point of fingers due to mere emotions. It was a treasure to keep as I feel valuable for you when no one else did. I was a fragile glass, and you handled me with so much care when everyone's dropping me on the floor. For once, my innocence was proved, my explanation was heard, and my worth was recognized when nobody believed. Even I doubted my own existence, but you came to rescue me from the forlorn abyss.

However, when problems occur, I'm failing—failing to realize the mistakes, blinded by anger, deaf from pleads, and failing to accept and forgive. There's only me, and never you nor us. Drowned into oblivion, I'm becoming worst. The lies that once told, the scars made, the time wasted, the life that wasn't live to the fullest—we both want the moments back to avoid the same flaws. It was the cruel history after all, and I wish I did better. I wish we both did.

The pain you've felt from a man who promised you a fine life was unbearable. The hurtful words coming out from a person who told you that you are loved is even worse. We'll never be worthy of the bad things, but what a broken glass can do to a crumpled paper?

I will never blame you for being hard on me sometimes, but maybe you just really learned a lesson from me—and it turned out pretty bad.

:: Maya