013

:: 2017, Curious place

Ilaria,

A freshman, a transferee, a student—a teen. You moved from the twelfth chapter of the book, bringing the positivity of life despite the pressures hitting on you. You're looking forward, thinking outside the box, learning to read between the lines, not minding the last shed of anger and powerful catastrophe you faced by being the highest ranking twelve-year old child among the others. At last, you got out from a certain fire ocean of that hell, only to experience more flames, one that anyone could imagine but only few can survive from. Trusting a gut is absolutely risky, but an adventure comes with a thrill. First month of colds on its fourth day, everything around was strange, unfamiliar, and foreign. It was all new yet still feels nostalgic, which was I don't know why you felt that way. All I remember was you closely look into one's eyes, darting him with compassion and an argumentable admiration. I can see how it shines whenever your gazes landed on him. It was fascinating, and somehow amusing.

You sat, wrote and listened. Then there he comes with that blissful smile you fell into, glaring at the frames of his eyeglasses making him the fanciest guy you ever looked at. I ate popcorns while the two of you were being lectured by your English teacher because of wearing earphones, enjoying that one particular music he loves, not paying attention to the one who's teaching. Every single day that you're receiving shouts of piss from you teacher, it was how frequent you fell to him. Little do you know, he's not feeling the same way, as you to him.

setting hopes high that one day, he'll be mine;
only to suffer the unrequited love of life—
hush now and it will be fine,
maybe in another time, there would be no knife.

:: Smiles