024

:: Haya's Third Chapter

Books that are properly arranged in a small shelf above my study table give me that different kind of comfort, even just by staring at it. Before I go to bed, several pages could already fulfill my whole day and make up for the bad time I just had. Nonetheless, it is such a great thing to have something that could calm me.

I just love how this silent comfort can ease my raging waves of unending thoughts.

As I flip along the pages of different novels I bought from bookstores, I've been entering fictional worlds—far from the painful reality outside my room. Each day, as I open numerous stories to read, I can say that I already travel countless universe in which only few knows.

By seeing how words being joined to form a unique masterpieces, I found places wherein I can somehow call, my collection of paradise. Some became my dream travel destinations, while most of it comes in my daydreams once in a while.

"I wish I'm inside that book," I often say when I finish reading a story that's worthy of my time and has a lot of life-lessons to learn.

Oh, to love and be loved by those almost perfect characters. To experience the worth of being a woman, to be pursued in the purest way, to be able to reach the dreams they once had, to be the protagonist who'll conquer everything, and to be the best version of themselves throughout all the challenges they faced.

With the little plot that sprouted from an author's imagination, I was grateful to them for letting it bloom and be a beautiful blossom. The effort that was put into the narrations and dialogues, the sleepless nights where creative juices flows the best, and the never-ending passion to write a new world in their wildest thoughts will always be the things I would like to appreciate.

To be one of these people is an honor, but those who inspired my young mind to explore its deepest imagination that could dive, you're such a hero.

I was in need of saving, and in between the pages and lines I read during those nights that I can't fall asleep, I searched for an island and found a paradise.

Stories saved me from the dark side of my mind.