The Last Drop

These are the cryptic words and hidden letters I chose to reveal.

Just as I am writing these words, I hope that you, who reached the last letters, be able to meet and made friends with the seven different people who have suffered, hoped, believed, and survived the odds of their own paths — and living, to the future they've always dreamed about.

All cheers to the illusions of Maya who brought her mind into living inside the vast and wild imagination she created inside her thoughts; to the sing of glee and happiness of Ilaria's lips; to the justice of Kalliope's voice; to Haya's will to live even if everything's killing her; to Amelia's bravery and courage to have faith in her aspirations; to the messages that Eve have kept for so long; and to Layla, who have seen the light amidst the darkness of her world.

May the last drop of this ink reminds you when to hide the sharp edges of your daggers, when to keep the cases of your bullets, when to conceal the pain in your heart, when to endure the wounds, when to stash away your bleeding bruises, when to suffer on your own, and when to put the veil on yourself.

But may the last drop of this ink also reminds you when to show your scars, when to expose your smiles, when to break your silence, when to flash your comforting light, when to reveal your aspirations, when to walk out of the fancy poetries, and when to unveil the beauty you always have.

May the last drop heal you after everything that you went through.

To the last drop we all shared, may peace calm all the raging waves.

:: Aleah

Cryptic Words and Hidden LettersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara