011

:: 2011, Wisdom portal

Ilaria,

You're scared, and insecure—I see that. You wish to have those colored pens, fancy bow ties and expensive bags. Even I will definitely love having one of those collections. But the coins you have couldn't even make it to the next day, or even the next hours. Entering a room of sophistication sucks, indeed it is. Trying to fit yourself in a closet of completion and riches will not change the fact that what you have is all that you got as of that certain moment. If being honest is one of my dearly characteristics, I will slap you hard with the reality that the money your hands are holding should last for a week and insecurity must have not a room in you. You don't need colored pens and designed papers, all you need is a notebook and a pencil. Giving your dedication is much more vital than the material luxuries you could get, but you tend to focus more on having those things rather than appreciating what you got. Admiring them isn't wrong, but drowning your thoughts that you need them will not save you once you get attached to it. Choose what you will only like, what you will get, and what you should let go. You will never walk at the same path, make each of them worth remembering by good ones, and not by envy and jealousy.

There is nothing wrong with wanting, because it is somehow looks like a dream to achieve—a specific goal to reach. What isn't right is treating them like they are the most valuable pieces you could get and you'll do everything at all extent just to satisfy yourself by having that, even if you know that it is only a short-time happiness. Keep in mind that it is better to suffer at first for the best plans you could fulfill in the future than investing your time into something that you're not sure if could help you soon. Learn to identify matters that are deeply important to you, that will not only give you a one time smile, but will guarantee you a memory worth remembering until you grow old and have white hairs. Make souvenirs out of experiences and lessons, not in possessions that you only love out of unwanted desires.

came from the madness of serenity,
longing for the tranquility of freedom and emancipation—
her heart aches for the missing piece of a once lost sanity,
hoping that in an island, she'll find happiness in isolation.

:: Satisfaction