026

:: Haya's Fifth Thought

Wisdom is lethal.

To question a belief of someone requires much courage and bravery. A healthy arguments rarely exist, but once found a perfect mind to deal with, it is like roaming to your own home and discovering your untouched walls, exploring your unseen corners — and you'll find it weird yet fascinating. To have a good intention of criticizing something, is to expect a destructive response from the other. As only few appreciates corrections and reasonable judgement, most will find it offensive. Answers might be acceptable for some, yet it can be a poisonous words for the rest.

As intelligence goes on, the more roads to cross will appear.

To think beyond is a show-off and arrogance, yet to show an average knowledge means ignorance and stupidity. A kid learning to write at such a young age is outstanding, yet an adult going on through a lot of reflection and realization in life is a constant failure. A prim lady has a future, but the ones having fun are just mere headaches. There will always be boundaries that would be cross even if it shouldn't be crossed — unfair treatment, standards that are hard to meet, tough roads.

To hide means cowardice, but expression implies vulgarity. Behind every magnificent words describing a garden full of flowers and every poetries written to reveal an unspoken heart, is a damsel in distress finding a way out, but wanting to hide and stay in peace as well. For so long, several questions are still questions to ponder. There are more words to come out despite the fact that there has been thousands of lines already made and out to people — yet still, no one seems to care. No one cares to decode, no one dares to understand. To pretend is to lie, yet too much honesty somehow means deceit. As a child, taught not trust a stranger but ending up having friends from a once unknown circle. But growing up, everyone seems to be waiting for the right time to prey you.

To lose something unimportant, is to gain more valuable treasures. To laugh about a lot of things captured by moments today, is to be sad about the memories left behind. To be contented having the ones we've always dream about, is to somehow regret what we lost along the way. To be ambitious is to be scared of the cliffs you'll fall into, of the waves you'll surf, of the fire that'll burn you, of the monsters that'll kill you.

To live in the future, is to kill the past and watch the present die.

"Thinking all these things, they're quite overwhelming — but somehow productive."