007

:: January 21, 2020
:: Polaroid of memories

Miracle,

Daggers of words, phrases of downfall and sentences of rage and madness are the ones that welcomed my arrival on the seat that I was just looking for three years. Hoping for the better experience than the previous years where I could gain the confidence I lost, ended up being treated as a trash by the people I used to look up to. I first thought that it was a relief to get away from those who ruined everything about me, only to find out that I'll still be haunted by the same ghosts in a different setting. Even going back home was hard, for I have to pretend that nothing went bad inside that room. Escaping the cruel chains of their rough treatment seemed to be a hard task to do.

They pushed me when I was at the verge of the cliff, even halted my steps away from danger and locked me in there. They remained on my back, spilling the bad teas I made, the batch of bitter coffees, together with the corrupt state of their coping mechanism. They were like corpses that I didn't kill but asking for justice through giving me a hard time, until I am down on my knees out of fear, begging them to walk away, and plead for my freedom, peace, and life. Being a laughingstock slowly killed me, like a mere clown on a circus, but the difference is I am giving them an unwanted happiness from obeying the stupidity that they were forcing me to do.

The first impression you had about me was the ridiculous hearsays you got from my past ghosts without seeing me by who really I am. Your judgement came from their false narratives that you chose to believe rather than hearing the truths. It was a living hell that you were clouded by the thoughts that I am a monster hiding behind a face of a fifteen year-old girl.

You might be freed from ignorance today, but you can't blame me for still having a little piece of hatred against you.

:: Maya