CHOICE TIME!!!

You felt the mysterious person grab hold of your hand with two of their own as she asked her...they were cold?

Salem: do you wish to be strong?

Y/N: yes....

???:  "CUT"- thanks you guys, come back in a bit. And if you are feeling generous- can any of you guys fetch me a coffee?
.
.
.
Corky: no?...eh whatever- Anyways!- hi! You may not know me, and I don't know you!; But for now you can just call me corky! This here is comparable to that of a checkpoint for those that are or have been reading this story from the start...as we push along Y/N's journey, I will place checkpoints like this along the story. In these check points however~

Salem will-

A. Take him to the castle

B. Send him with Roman

C. Send him with Cinder

D. Place him with the white fang.

E. (Your choice)

Corky: that's right!- you get choose what goes in in the story!!! Have fun!- because this kid's life is in your hands now~

Y/N will-

A. Be cold towards others (emo boi!)

B.  Learn to be kind (curious boi!)

C. Become distant (aloof boi!)

D. Fall into his emotions (confused boi!)

E. (Your choice)

Y/N will gain-

A. A friend (if so, who?)

B. A tool (if so, what?)

C. Info

D. An Ability ( if so, then what kind?)

E. Your choice

Corky: and there's your options!- simply comment on your choice! And as for the "your choice" answers, if enough people comment or vote on it, then it will be done!!!- have fun! Oh- and one last thing!

How are you guys enjoying the book thus far?- and how's Y/N as a character?