what did he send?

Y/N: dad?

Kali: Y/N?...what's wrong?

Emotions swirled in your mind as whatever was coming your way had begun to cloud your better judgment, and feelings...what was this?...

You already knew the incoming presence was that of the only man you would ever consider to be your father, but...why was is shrouded in...-

Just what the hell were you feeling?...

Whatever was on its way...it had already flew what sounded like a window.

Ghira: get down!!!

You heard the chieftain duck down as Kali got down low to the round. She had attempted to get you to lay down on the ground, but the line attached to your collar snapped from the tension...you were unlovable...unflinching at this point...

Y/N: Tank?...

You called out his name as the snapping and flicking flames seemed to carry out and draw near you...but...within the flames...you sensed an object being carried with the fire surrounding it...

Was...this a gift from him?...

Corky: and if it was...what was it~...this will be your chance to show me how creative you can get with weapons or armor~...I'll put it in categories...you put what you want, and what it does...Oh, and if i choose your weapon/armor...I will personally message you to make a name for it~

Armor(choose where it goes, and what it does)

A light ranged weapon

A light Bladed/blunt weapon

A heavy ranged weapon

A heavy bladed/blunt weapon

Corky: I trust you'll make sure Tank sent somthin good...