Chapter 22: With Silver Antlers...He Ran...

Running through the hallway with now decaying Grimm corpses, you drew your banshee in its walking stick mode in preparation of any that would stand in your way.

With eyes and antlers glowing like shining stars, you sprinted through any hallway that looked less intimidating than the rest. Using only your white washed gaze of light to guide yourself forward with both heart and fury.

In all honesty, despite you now being hunted by the actual queen of Grimm, you weren't as reluctant to allow a smile to cross your face...

You felt...free!

Y/N: *chuckle*

You began to chuckle as you turned into another hallway, the wind passing by your hair during your endless sprint.

This was the first time...

The first time you had felt free in so long. No more would you allow those to choose for you. No more would you allow those with more power to take advantage of you. And certainly, no more, would you let yourself take the ambitions of others as your own!

Y/N: WOO HOO!

You cheered and screamed as you drew up your bow and locking in an arrow as you ran.

Loading up an impulse arrow, you aimed at the ground you were about to travel across before firing the arrow.

The arrow stuck itself in the ground as it let out the sound of what heard like an old tiger about to go off...

Then as you ran over the arrow, a massive wave of gravity and wind pulsed from behind you, launching you forward.

Y/N:  HA HA! YEAH!!!

You cheered in joy as your eyes opened to see yourself getting sent flying across another hallway that lead into what looked like a large main area.

Landing on all fours, you managed to skid to a stop without any trouble before standing up tall.

Y/N: uh...where to now?

You questioned for a moment before-

???: hello~...

Stopping in place, you heard a scrawny voice behind you.

Immediately turning around, you looked over to see the white outline of a tall skinny man with a scorpion tail.