𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

MEGUMI'S POV
I had to go to the hospital but Gojo had to deal with itadori so he left me with Y/n of course. Y/n stared at me from the hospital chair.

'I can't believe Gojo still left me to babysit while I'm suffering' I thought. "Staring is rude" I said to her. Y/n looked down at her hands and just occasionally looked at me.

Me and Y/n paused when someone came into the room.

"Hello I was told a little girl was in the room and she looked bored so I just brought a few drawing supplies for her is it okay?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah it's fine" I said. The nurse handed the crayons and coloring book to Y/n. "Oh my gosh she's so beautiful! You're lucky to have such an adorable sister" the nurse said before leaving.

"She not my sister!" I yelled after her. I slowly looked at Y/n who was staring at me with a stoic look and she looked lost of course.

"Come here" I said holding my hand out. She slowly walked over and I took the book and crayons then put her on the bed next to me.

"Did Gojo not teach you how to draw?" I asked. Y/n just flipped open the book to a page with a butterfly and she started coloring it in.

I sighed and looked at my phone when it started ringing. "Hello?" I said answering it. "Yo! It's Gojo! So when are you heading over here I'm with the curse!" Gojo said.

"You mean itadori" I said. "Potato potatoe! Get your ass up here" Gojo said. "Fine." I mumbled. I checked out of the hospital with Y/n and the whole time she just stared at her drawing.

I didn't know or care if Y/n was allowed to but I took the bus with her to get to that funeral place Gojo was at. The whole time Y/n was staring at everyone who got on.

"Don't stare" I said. Y/n looked over at a people who were staring at her. "Okay fine, if you ignore them they might ignore you" I said.

I put a show on my phone for Y/n to watch and as soon as I did some random ass people came up to us. "Are you looking to put her in modeling!" They all said at the same time.

'Bro what? This is why I never take the bus' I thought. "I was here first!" One of them yelled. "Just take my card" a different one said. "Sorry but no she's not from here" I lied.

They kept trying to convince me but I ended up leaving and we walked the rest of the way. When we were almost at the place we had to meet Gojo Y/n stopped and sat down on the side walk.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Y/n didn't respond then just slumped down on the sidewalk. "What's are you doing you can't sleep here!" I said.

Y/n stood up and looked at me. "You want me to carry you" I asked while narrowing my eyes at her. Y/n blinked. I didn't want to but I also didn't want to get yelled at so I carried her.

When we got there I looked around for a while until I found Gojo and itadori. "Fushigiro!" Itadori yelled. "You look great!" Itadori said.

"Being covered in bandages is great" I said while putting Y/n down. Y/n stared at itadori and went over to Gojo.

ITADORI'S POV

I looked over at the little girl that was with Gojo. 'Oh I've seen her before she was with Gojo when I first met him.... She looks like a doll' I thought while smiling.

"So she's your pet now" Fushigiro said. "No she sees me as her parent now" Gojo said. I crouched down to her height.

"What's your name?" I asked while smiling at her. Y/n just stared at me. "Yeah she's not much of a talker, this is Y/n" Gojo said.

"Oh well I'm sure she'll come around I'll make it my mission for her to talk!" I said. "Good luck with that, it hasn't been that long but she hasn't said a word to any of us" Fushigiro said.

"She doesn't even like you" Gojo said. "Wait until you fall asleep and see what I'll do" Fushigiro muttered. "Haha anyways" Gojo said while pushing Fushigiros shoulder.

"Get your belongings together by the end of the day" Gojo said. "Why we goin somewhere?" I asked. "Tokyo, you're gonna enroll in the same school for jujutsu where I go" Fushigiro said.

"Yeah so you better get busy! Also there are only 3 first years including you!" Gojo said. "Three!?" I said.

MEGUMI'S POV

We departed from itadori after a while and were heading to the nearest mall. "I'm not gonna lie Itadori is kinda annoying" I said.

"And your not? And give the kid a break he's got sukuna in him now" Gojo said. "Also when is y/n going to school?" I asked.

"Shoko said she's not ready yet y/n is getting a tutor at jujutsu high it's best for her not to be in an a school environment" Gojo said.

I looked at Y/n in the back seat who was sleeping. 'There's something off about her...' I thought. "Do you think I should make Y/n a room at jujutsu tech?" Gojo asked.

"Absolutely not" I quickly responded. "I knew you liked the idea" Gojo said. I just sighed. 'I thought I was gonna get to relax this year' I thought.

Y/n woke up and looked out the window. 'She probably wants to just out too...' I thought. We went to a restaurant and Gojo ordered us some food.

"I am absolutely famished" Gojo said in a British accent. "Don't ever do that again" I said. "Why! It's funny! Y/n thinks it's funny look she's laughing!" Gojo said.

Y/n just looked at us a bit confused. "No she doesn't look she doesn't even want to be here. I don't want to be here" I said.

"Don't speak for the baby she speaks for herself!" Gojo said. "She doesn't speak at all! Or do anything at all" I said. "She does stuff what are you talking about!" Gojo said.

I pushed Y/n's shoulder and she just looked up at me like she was waiting for something. "See" I said. "Don't bully her!" Gojo said.

"How am I- you know what Nevermind" I said while shaking my head.

_____________♥

ELLO! Thank you for reading this chapter guys! I hope you all have a good night and are happy and hydrated! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈