𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 37

Before we left we decided to eat at the cafeteria mostly since we wouldn't be at Jujutsu for a while another reason was that I was really hungry.

"Glad to see you've finally met your twin" Maki said to Yuta. "I'm just surprised someone this young has the same abilities as me" Yuta said. "Yeah... she was way tougher than you when she entered jujutsu too" Maki said.

"Uh- Hey!" Yuta said offended. Maki just laughed at him. Yuji and I went up to get the food and as I was getting food I wanted Yuji stopped me.

"Y/n! I have to tell you something" Yuji said. I rose my eyebrow. "I think your my sister" Yuji said. I rose my eyebrow at him. "Yes I know that" I said.

"Huh!?" Yuji yelled. "Yeah I had a dream about it. Also because of Choso almost everyone already knows we're related" I said. Yuji looked at me like I was crazy.

Nobara came up to us. "Hey what's for lunch?" She asked. "Did you know Y/n and I are siblings?" Yuji asked. Nobara looked at Yuji like he was stupid.

"Yeah! You kinda confirmed that whole charade with Choso also Fushiguro told everyone" Nobara said. Yuji dead panned. "I thought it was a secret" Yuji said.

"No you idiot!" Nobara said while smacking the back of his head. "Ow!" Yuji yelled. "Let's hope Y/n gets the smart genes" Nobara said while taking some of the trays.

"Hey!" Yuji yelled. We went back to the table and I immediately started eating. "Hey wait!" Megumi said. I looked at him. "Hand it over" Megumi said holding his hand out.

I narrowed my eyes at him then handed him the candy. "Can't I have just one?" I asked. "No" Megumi said putting it to the side. "Don't be a buzz kill Megumi" Maki said.

"Yeah just let her have one at least" Nobara said. I looked at Megumi and smiled. "So she can go crazy again? No thanks" Megumi said.

I narrowed my eyes at him and continued eating. "Okkotsu don't give Y/n any sugar until she's reached her target weight" Megumi said.

"Target weight?" Yuta said in confusion. "Y/n is underweight but she needs to gain the weight in a healthy way" Megumi said. "I see" Yuta said.

"Well it doesn't matter anyway I'm gaining the weight either way and slower the healthy way too" I said. I looked at Yuta. "We can work around this" I said.

Megumi just face palmed. "Don't worry! I'll make sure she eats correctly" Yuta said. I sighed and crossed my arms. "Don't worry Y/n when we finally get to you I'll bring you some candy" Yuji said.

"No! I will!" Nobara said. Maki just shook her head at Nobara and Yuji's fighting. After we finished eating I said goodbye to everyone.

"Listen to Okkotsu and don't do anything I wouldn't do" Megumi said. I nodded and Hugged Megumi then hugged Yuji and Nobara.

"We'll see you soon Y/n stay safe" Nobara said. "Yeah Y/n be careful and find angel" Yuji said. I smiled at them before I ran to Maki and hugged her.

"It's okay Y/n I have a feeling I'll be seeing you soon anyway" Maki said while patting my head. "Y/n's a good kid so taking care of her won't be a problem right?" Yuta asked.

"Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine" Megumi said while flicking my nose. I narrowed my eyes at him. After Yuta and I left I stopped him then gave him a suspicious look.