𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 40

Y/N'S POV

I sat up weakly and looked around to see I was in the room Ma and Pa used to put me in. 'another dream...' I thought. Ma came into the room and ran over to me then pulled me up.

"Come on Y/n! Get up! You better start getting used to this!" Ma yelled at me while dragging me out of the room and upstairs. 'I must be going with Toji again in this' I thought.

Mom showered me then gave me clothes but before I put it on she checked me for bruises and I had a few on my upper thigh. "Are you joking.... You better not let him see these" Ma said while throwing the dress at me.

This time Ma started packing a small backpack for me. I finished putting on my clothes and waited for Ma. She brought me down stairs and made me sit at the table again and Pa put a bowl of cereal in front of me.

As I was eating I noticed it was so early that it was still dark outside. When I finished eating I felt my self about to throw up again but I stopped myself so I wouldn't get in trouble.

Ma put the bag down in front of me then started fixing my hair and put it in pony tails then sprayed my hair making me start coughing. "Calm down! I didn't spray that much!" Ma said while rolling her eyes at me.

Pa went over to me and glared at me. "Remember you forget everything that happens in the room! You're name is only Y/n we don't call you anything else. You go to school now! And you're supposed to be respectful understand" Pa said before leaving the dining room.

I just glanced up at him and looked down. Ma put the backpack on me then sighed. "Hey! Toji!" I heard Pa say. "Come on let's go" Ma said while guiding me out of the dining room to the front door.

"So you get her for 2 days" Ma said. "Yeah we'll be going now" Toji said while picking me up. "Okay! Bye Y/n!" Ma said while giving me a fake smile. "Have fun!" Pa said while giving me a fake smile.

Toji took me back to the house from before and we went inside but I just stayed at the door when Toji went down the hall. He turned and looked at me and gave me a confused look.

"Y/n come here" Toji said. I quickly ran over to him. Toji rose his eyebrow at me. "Sit" Toji said. I immediately sat down. "Stand" Toji said. I stood up.

"Stay here" Toji said. I just stood there as Toji went up the stairs then came back down after a while and looked at me. "Seriously?" He said while crouching down to my height.

I just stared at him. Toji poked my forehead and and I just blinked at him. "You're like a pet.... Or a doll... you won't do anything unless I tell you... weird" Toji said while raising his eyebrow at me.

'I know Megumi doesn't really like him but they're kinda the same....' I thought. "Smile" Toji said. I just gave him a stoic look. "But you don't do that" Toji said.

I just looked down at my hands. "Wait a second" Toji said while taking my bag off and going upstairs. He came back down. "Your the kid my parents probably wanted" Toji said while patting my head.

"You used to cry really loud as a baby... how the hell did the Ogawa's get you to be quiet?" Toji said while putting his hand on my head. I heard my stomach growl and I looked at Toji I guess he heard it too.

"Alright I guess I'll get you some food" Toji said. I followed Toji to the kitchen and he started making food and I just watched him make it.

Toji's phone started ringing and he sighed and looked at me. "Stay right here" Toji said. He left the room and I looked at the stove that was burning hot.

I stared at the burner for a while before hesitantly reaching up and touching the hot stove. I felt my hand start to burn but didn't move it.

"Hey!" Toji yelled while grabbing my hand and taking it off the stove. He looked at my hand to see how bad it was and since it was already healing it was pretty much just red and had a few burns on it.